Henson may make more Fraggles

McFraggle

Reaction score
I hope it happens, but I'll be surprised if it does.

radio boy

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
New Fraggle material. Hmm.... Well Doc is a little old and Jerry Nelson has retired, other than that I think they could do it. I wonder if Jerry would come out of retirement for one last production. For King Gorg he only needs to sit they, work the mouth, and read so even if he doesn't do Gobo he should be able to do King Gorg. Richard Hunt will be hard to recast though.
What are you sayin' i Bet Gerry Parkes would to do it. The Same as Jerry Nelson. REMEMBER "You can not leave the Magic". When Doc and sprocket moved away to the desert Gobo found a tunnel to them. But the show wasn't Finished Because that was the end of the episode. I Read that Gerry Parkes is still very active and still Starring in Movies Now. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
Or it may not be a new show, just some new shorts or something. No matter whatI hope Steve comes back for Wembley and Dave comes back for Boober.
new shorts!!! wa-hoo :wink:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
radio boy said:
What are you sayin' i Bet Gerry Parkes would to do it. The Same as Jerry Nelson. REMEMBER "You can not leave the Magic". When Doc and sprocket moved away to the desert Gobo found a tunnel to them. But the show wasn't Finished Because that was the end of the episode. I Read that Gerry Parkes is still very active and still Starring in Movies Now. :smile:
Gerry Parkes has been in some TV movies since '98 or '99, and appeared in a 2004 feature film. But I still love him as a stuttering bartender with Tourette's syndrome in Boondock Saints. However, I doubt they'll bring back a Doc/Sprocket dynamic duo starring the same performers.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
But I still love him as a stuttering bartender with Tourette's syndrome in Boondock Saints.
That's funny. :big_grin:

teebs

Reaction score
New Fraggles...That's a very interesting piece of news.

Re: Jerry's "retirement":

http://e.domaindlx.com/jerrynelson/news.html

It's only his classic Muppet Show Characters that are being recast. He still performs his characters on Sesame Street (not just The Count).

:sing:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Get this: Fraggle Rock: The Moive!

How cool would that be. Maybe something could happen to the Rock, and it could start dying from the inside, and they have to get the Doozers and Gorgs to help them save it before teh Lighthouse fal through when the rock dissintergrates... (And, yes, in England they'd have to re-edit the film together with Lighthouse scenes. :wink: )

Luke

Reaction score
teebs said:
Re: Jerry's "retirement":

http://e.domaindlx.com/jerrynelson/news.html

It's only his classic Muppet Show Characters that are being recast. He still performs his characters on Sesame Street (not just The Count).
He's not officially retired from JHC, its the same kind of thing as with Frank. The characters are performed by others but he may still be involved at times. If they were to do something with Fraggle i'm sure it wouldn't be impossible for him to loop the voices. In a recent interview he said it was physically tiring for him to puppeteer now, thats the reason i think.