The upcoming year

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Thanks Count and Timrikthegorf, I finally found them. They look good! But the real excitement for me was to finally see the Scout Master Kermit, he's awesome. Always good to have smart guys like you to help guys like me. Thanks again.
ok, so what your saying is that they are actually making muppet babie figures.
Are Palisades doing them?
which series? :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, gotsa clear up a few things.
1 Yes, Palisades "might" release action figures of the six Muppet Babies seen in TMTM. I say they "mighht" do so cause these are still prototype sculpts and Palisades hasn't found a retail home for them whether it be a B&M retailer or an online retaileer.
2 The Muppet Babies figures if released might or might not be part of any upcoming series of figures. Why do I say that? Let's take it one step at a time.
a. After S9, all Muppets action figures will become either convention or online exclusives.
b. Ken's saying that there might be a S10 in the works, but he hasn't said much else about what characters might/could be in that potential S10 lineup.
c. The Muppet Babies figures might be part of that mysterious S10 lineup, but then again they might not and thus offered up as an exclusive item, if they're released at all.
Hope this helps.

Oh, BTW, Ken announced that www.omgcnfo.com will be the distributor of Uncle Deadly as their next Muppet exclusive figure.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Quick update...

OK, I just read on the Ask Palisades QA forum over there, that the Uncle Deadly will be an OMGCNFO exclusive. Soon enough. Which is good enough for me. Sweetums was knock down gorgeous and perfect in his handsome little box...

T

timrikthegorf

Gonzo14 said:
in that picture, did i see a balcony, possibly for Statler and Waldorf?
No you did not. You saw the bottom of the backstage playset.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Dagnabbit!!!

Scooped again!!! By mere minutes!!! I figured you would be suffering carpel tunnel syndrome after typing out that huge muppet listing dude!!!

Curses... Can't put one over on you fellas...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
S'OK Cap Backfire, don't worry bout it.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Wha zat?
Nah, just a bit tired from staying up into the night working on it, but it's almost finished now.
Will probably post it tomorrow so everyone can see it and comment if necessary.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Carpel Tunnel

Not 100% good at this, but CT is kinda like when your wrists just go on strike. People have to wear braces and stuff. IT happens to people who type all day long alot of the time. It was a bad joke to start with and I'm a poor teaser in the first place...

Oh well, I laughed...

I need to change my name to Fozzie's Ho or something... HAHAHAHA