How about this head for a new Piggy figure?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
The Miss Piggy figures are the only problem I have with the entire Palisade's action figure line. She is a pig. She is chunky. In all the years she has been in showbiz, she has maintained her plus-sizedness, sticking it to Hollywood and the image it projects of ultra-skinny women. The action figures have not done Miss Piggy justice. If she were to be resculpted, I would want a new body sculpt first, and then maybe a tweaked head sculpt (the Pigs in Space figure head isn't all bad).

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Huh???

I thought the PIS Piggy was pretty chunky dude. She's a 'husky' figure to be certain. She's not a giant pile of lard, but Piggy never was a giant pile of lard. Are you looking for a Piggy who is so fat she has multiple pairs of breasts, like a real pig??? Cause really, that's the next step. Watch "BIggest Loser" if you are into multi-bosom on one chick, but leave my husky piggy alone!!! Dang you!!!

(OK, while I by NO means intend to rip on anyone here, and this was ALL just a goof, I do stand by the perfection of the PIS Piggy. Her body size is ideal for a Miss Piggy. The girl still has CURVES man. The rest of this rant was just cause I was on a roll and trying to be funny. :stick_out_tongue: )

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
OK, friendly debate here...

OK, I really want to be serious here and not bust on someone I don't even know for the sake of a giggle (probably cause I am the only one giggling), but I really don't see the problem with the PIS Piggy... She is a thick lady man. By no means is she a Barbie. Stove-pipe legs, ham-hock arms, busty... Bust.
I wholeheartedly agree that the original was a little sketchy at best, but Palisades has admittedly come a long way since then.
This is by no means an argument, I just want to see where you are coming from with this opinion. Peace. :big_grin:

PS, where the heck do I find myself a set of Kubrick Muppets??? Cause dude, those are MONEY. :concern:

Robin W.

Reaction score
Yes, the PIS Piggy is much better. But I'd like to see her with a glamorous outfit. And maybe her hair a bit lighter.

But we have a lot of variations of other figures, like Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo, so why not from Piggy? She is the one who had the most different looks over the years, so I think another Piggy figure would be great!!!

And uhm... yes, The Pig is my favourite!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think the EB "hair down" Piggy from S1 had the nicest head sculpt while the PIS had the better body and better hair. I didn't like the regular "hair-up" Piggy at all.
Cap Backfire said:
PS, where the heck do I find myself a set of Kubrick Muppets??? Cause dude, those are MONEY. :concern:
I'm pretty sure they're Japanese imports. I saw them at an anime store in NYC, but they were serious green. Out of card in sandwich beggies for 25 freakin' bucks a piece. Savages.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Who am I talkin' to? Hot Topic shoppers where 2XL hardly fits a toothpick? I agree the PIS Piggy is a better sculpt than S1, but still, Piggy's a pig and she has weight issues :mad: (Sorry, Piggy). I don't think of her so much as fat but stocky. Maybe her character has slimmed down over time and I just haven't noticed it and that is what the sculpt is based on. If so, that's fine, no big deal. However, I'm just going to call it all good because I have come to the conclusion that this entire line that Palisades has provided us is too well done to complain about in any way. I no longer look at my collection and see flaws, I see perfection (this includes the two Piggy sculpts that I own). Good day.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hahaha!!!

Yeah, screw Hot Topic for making shirts only in anorexic sizes. Those skinny punks always tick me off.

Anyway, I think I know what you're talking about. The ORIGINAL Miss Piggy is quite the big'un, and then she kinda proportions out from there.

I think we DO need a better Piggy before the line ends, but due to popularity, I doubt we'll get it. Well, maybe we will now that the line is geared TOTALLY toward collectors...

Hear THAT LILLY!!! GET ON IT!!!

Umm... Please. Respectfully please. *ohlordandmaster*
:halo: