Who's the best singer?

Frogster

Reaction score
Which Muppet performer do you think has the best singing ability? I'd have to go with Jerry Nelson. Gobo, Floyd, Robin, The Count, Trash Heap, Herry Monster, umong others, have created some of the greatest songs I've ever heard. :smirk: :sing:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Personally,I enjoy all of the puppeteers for their vocal work,as well as the personas they have given to all of their puppets. Jerry has outstanding sustainment & multiple octaves. Steve's voice is incredible,there was a clip of him singing on The Jim Henson tribute special,he has very good vocal range. Richard's voice is very light & soft.Jim's is soothing.Frank's is gruff.Karen & Fran are soft and sweet. Just my opinion.:smirk:

teebs

Reaction score
Well, most of you can probably guess my opinion. Jerry has the best and most versatile voice. The diversity of his characters is extremely impressive. I've said before that I could listen to him sing all day long.

That being said, I do think Richard had a wonderfully beautiful singing voice. My favorite song that Richard sang is "The Peace Carol" from John Denver and The Muppets: A Christmas Together.