Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok ya'll two. Ed and Uncle Deadly will help you with their......weirdness plans.

Monstrous Grover: Please do not leave. I am scared.

Don't worry. Ed and UD won't let you be scared.

Monstrous Murray: Are you sure?

Don't worry. I have to go see what Herry is doing. He's spoused to help me with something. But do not worry. Ed and UD will help ya'll with whatever it is they are doing. Be back.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen:
What a lovely song.
Oh my, was I drunk?
I don't quite remember ever putting on this old-fashioned costume!
I admire the wig however...

Oh dear...I really do need to get my nails clipped.
They look awfully sharp...and yellow..

Dr. Van Neuter:
So 19th century!
Yellow nails? Ew! Wait..I have them too...
I am guessing you are the infamous Dr. Jackal/Hyde?
Wow, you look like something Tim Burton drew!

Bunsen:
I'm charmed.
Love the dress by the way, Phillip.
I suppose your dazzling wife put you up to this?
(Jokes lightly)

Dr. Van Neuter:
Robe.

Bunsen:
Understood.
A black robe...
holding a Banshee version of Lady Justice...
Underworld judge...yes...very fitting!

Beaker:
(Takes a peek through Alex's wall with the use of invisibility and being oddly able to run through solid objects)

Bunsen:
Beaker, would you have some sort of idea of what occured?
Beakie? Hmm, he is missing--again.

Dr. Van Neuter:
(Searches the hall)
I guess he is the invisible pink thing.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
A loud shatter is heard as the mysterious rodent drops his stack of tea cups and saucers on the floor and heads for Beau's room.

Alex: *dressed as Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz , scurries out of room 24 and quickly shuts the door behind her* NOBODY GO IN THERE! *calmly begins to follow the trail of dishes*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then you two... Just get yourselves into the furnace... Yes, there's enough room there in the blackness of nothingness.
UD: Close your eyes. Touch your nose. Count to 3. And tap the wall next to you with your hands.
*Both Grover and Murray do as instructed.
UD: *Inspecting the duo... Yes, that's much better. You can come out now.
Grover emerges from the embers clad in a moon and star speckled navy blued wizarding robe, wisps of whitened hair on the sides of his head, and a pointy hat with a Sesame Street street sign bound by ornate ringling trim. Murray follows suit with his light gray medieval shirt, dark leadened red vest, and spelling book marked by a lightningbolt encircling an ABC on its cover. The apprentice also wears a few star-dangling flares tied around his sleeves.

Ah, much better. Why don't you go and show Kyle your new costumes.
*Lets them go back upstairs with a few pumpkin cakes to share.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beaker:
Mee mee mee...
(Slowly takes his original form until he turns solid and begins to hum the Wizard of Oz theme)

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Beige: Wait, we've got marshmallow ghosts? (runs to kitchen to get some)
Nora: When do we get going on the truffles and the ice cream?
Erin: Tomorrow. Those things can't be made too far in advance. But I got the cream and the chocolate and stuff this afternoon.
Scooter: (lifts mask so he can slurp up some cocoa) But everything else is all done - I mean, we've got all the rooms decorated and rigged out and stuff.
Storyteller: Simply put, it's all over but the screaming. (hears a shriek/howl from one of the rooms) All right, who left their tape deck on a loop? Erin? Scooter? (both E. and S. quickly shake their heads)
Nora: Sorry...I got my dad to do his best werewolf impression for the shack...(goes to turn off tape)
Beige: (re-entering) Who wants any more marshmallows? They're going quickly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
In Room #1...

The Count is playing a few jaunty half-melodies on the organ, flexing his fingers and practicing his scales.
Uncle Deadly is mixing some scream cheese with butterscotch sauce to top the cakes.
A miniature guillotine is swiftly chopping the devilled eggs, olives, mushrooms, and sausages for the platter of horror d'euvers.
Count: 1, 2, quickly through...
*He then moves on to cut up the burger patties into bat shapes and store them in the fridge for grilling on the morrow.

Without knowing it, Ed's on an errand to go find the perfect gift for a certain birthday creature who happens to celebrate it on the date of Hallow's Eve.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The mysterious rodent has now broken in to Beauregard's dorm and taken anything he had pertaining to tea. Alex continues to follow the fine-china-road.

Sweetums: *bursts out of room 24, resembling the King of the Jungle himself* ROAR! *he thunders down the hall in search of Alex*

Elmo: *chases after him* Arrgh! That Kong fellow be giving Elmo quite a fight!

Gloat

Reaction score
Adam: *walking back to the room from the pool, finds the keys to the door and puts it in the keyhole, turning it slowly as the door suddenly starts to creak open, he freezes as he discovers the pitch black of the room which seems to slither from the room down and along the once cheerful corriders, he turns his head around to no particular place, hearing nothing, seeing nothing, he slowly pulls the door out, surveying the depressed room, figuring he must need to change the lights. He trudged one foot forward, then another, untill his whole corpse had dissapeared into the dead room. After a brief bang, the sound of cold blood murder, and the words 'Oh for **** sake', as two deathly shadows crept into the open of the corridors and spread as they laughed and moved towards the common rooms. As they leave, the cold shadowed room No.27 leaves a small body hanging in the middle, a face of anger and a frightened glance, he mutters words to the long gone figures* You're paying for those effects guys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs...
Count: Ah, Halloween Day. Good, now all of our fiends can join in on the festivities.
Ed hands a small trinket to a pajama clad phantomly dragon. His claws make quick work of the wrapping and ribbon, though the latter was pried off with expert delicate care. The flaps open to reveal... A grinning skull-headed skeleton key.
UD: Now this is, well... Let me say that I am touched.
Me: You're welcome Uncle D.
Count, retrieving a pumpkin cake and candle, giving the dessert a sort of jack o'lantern connotation: Happy birthday Uncle Deadly. Make a wish and blow out the candle.
Our roommate proceeds to do so, then has the rest of the room to change into his everyday clothes as we've gone on to have our own breakfasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.