Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
(Locks the door and collapses onto the softness of her fluffy bed)
Fluffy...

Bunsen:
Hello Claudia! I've managed to isolate some of those silly myths about such and came up with an impressive theory thanks to this!

(Shows off some sort of device that Claudia cannot really see as her head in buried into her pillow)

Now, if you would kindly come this way. I will have my oh so faithful assistant, Beaker, put my words into action!

Something remarkable is going to happen!
I can feel it in my soul!
If I have one...

I have yet to discover that.

Dr. Van Neuter:
Uh, Claudia, why did put nails on your door?
Peepers wants to go outside.

Claudia:
I realized something...
(Sighs loudly)
I am afraid of men!

Bunsen:
Er...not to frighten you any further but...
what about us three?

Dr. Van Neuter:
Like, maybe she's gender blind!
That is okay sugar booger!
MULCH! BRING THE SHOCKER!

Claudia:
No offense but you guys are not men.
You're muppets.

Bunsen:
(Mouth agape)

Dr. Van Neuter:
Sweetie, honey, uh...
wha-do I have a woman's anatomy?

Bunsen:
Mmm?
(Checks himself and attempts to do the same with Phil before Beaker looks at him strangley)
Pardon...

Beaker:
Mee mee mee!
Meee meeee meeeemeeee...
mmm...

meee mee.

Bunsen:
Very insightful explaination Beakie!

Beaker:
(Nods)

Dr. Van Neuter:
What the heck?

Claudia:
(Pales and throws them out of the room)

---

Dr. Van Neuter:
Did you have to be so specific?

Beaker:
Bu-mee mee meemeeemee!

Bunsen:
Yes, I agree completely with Phillip.
You should have touched the subject a little more lightly.
Tsstsst...

Beaker:
Mee mee.

Bunsen:
I agree, let us all go out and do what we do best!

Dr. Van Neuter:
That is?

Bunsen:
Talk and never get understood by the average-minded.

Beaker:
Meee....ok!

Dr. Van Neuter:
Good idea!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As the time draws nearer... A lone figure, skeletical in body type, shadowed by his black twilight cloak pulls out a pocket watch from his fabric's folds, consults it as it's set to go off at midnight, and taps his scythe. Whirling the blade about thirteen times to produce the desired effect, shining smoke blackened silver puffs rise up in the air in the wake of his trusted implement. The visitor instructs a certain phantomly dragon and numerian vampirian that these changes will last only a week as accorded in private meetings prior to his encounter tonight. At the stroke of perfect 12's from the town's clock located in Beth's clock shop, the smoke drifts downwards... It invades every room in the dorms... It wraps all Muppets in it's soft sooty scent. Yes, for seven days' time, all Muppets residing in the dorms have been monstrified into classic horror spooks. They will all awake to find their new makeovers, fright faces ready, scare powers granted, ghostly haunts calling out to turn this into the town of Hensonweenville.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Is it just me, or are we not always aware of what is going on?
Beau: Chimneys.
Bo: EXACTLY!

Gloat

Reaction score
Adam: *walks up to the dorm with a few shopping bags as if it were a perfectly normal day, he steps into the black of the room and the door shuts behind him* ....... uh....... guys?

*Boppity jumps out from the darkness* RAAAARRR! *Adam falls backwards and into the heated coffee machine, spilling it all over the floor*

Adam: NOOO! MY COFFEE!

Gloat: *appears out of the shadows* uh.... boo?

Adam: *gets up* What have i told you before about this? Thats it, halloween is official banned from this room! Got it?

Boppity and Gloat: Yes....

Adam: Look what ya did to my coffee!

Boppity: Sorry, it's just that halloween is tomorow and we want to be at our best

Adam: I'm still not sure if i should let you out tomorow, you might actually kill someone!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
A strange glow can be seen coming from room 24. From inside come the sounds of thunder, lighting, and a heavy rain. Suddenly someone shouts "AVAST!" and a sword can be heard clashing against something hard. A thundering roar booms throughout the entire dorm. Somebody screams........

Meanwhile, a rather strange looking rodent travels down the hall with a rather large stack of Alex's fine china.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*hiding in the closet* This has to be something that's going on here at the dorms. I hope i'm not the only room that this has happened to.

A smash is heard as a hand reaches into the closet and pulls me out. As i shiver with my life in a monstrous hand holds me.

Unknown Monster: Kyle? Kyle? Come on Kyle. uncover your eyes. It is me. Grover.

*uncovers my eyes* Uh.....Grover? *looks even harder into his eyes* GROVER! It's you! What has happen to you?

Monstrous Grover: Do not know? I just woke up this morning. I even tried to go to work but i scared all the costumers. *tears up*

Don't worry Grover. Maybe Ed might can help us out. Come on. *sees a redish monster* Murray?

Monstrous Grover: Is that you Murray?

Monstrous Murray: *deeper voice* It is me. *eatting a huge sandwich* Boy Kyle. You need to buy some more meat. I ate all of it. I was hungry.

*sneer look* I will.....later. Come on Grover. *holds Grover's hand*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming in with some groceries to work on the recipes for tomorrow's party... Hey Kyle... Whoa! Are those... Grover and Murray, you guys weren't supposed to turn giant-sized. You were meant to turn into a wizard Grover, and Murray, you're his sorceror apprentice with spelling book. OK, get downstairs into our room's furnace and I'll have Uncle Deadly fix everything.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(in room 7, lights are off, but with a few strategically placed lanterns casting an eerie blue glow across the suite of rooms)

Storyteller: (hovering about room, as a ghostly librarian) So it's begun...

(Eerie music starts to play, as everyone appears in costumes. Storyteller flies about, making appropriate ghost noises, as the other four sing their individual verses.)

Scooter: (as Jason, hockey mask and all) I wonder...how I came into this place...when I look into the mirror, I don't recognize my face...

Nora: (as the Corpse Bride) Something in this room's not right, I can feel it like a chill...so tell me why, when I'm moving, does my shadow just stand still...

Erin: (as a mad scientist) And even though I stumble, just one step into the dark, I can hear a voice call out to me...I'm flying like a spark...

Beige: (as the troll from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's - or - Sorcerer's - Stone) Inside this cage forever, there's no shadow of a doubt...'cause there is only one way into here, but no way out...

All (including Storyteller): Blue light...I know that I just can't see,
'Cause I'm living here in darkness, where the ghost won't let me be,
Blue light...shine all your light on me,
'Cause I'm nothing but a stranger,
In a world that lies beyond
The world we see...

Scooter: Now I wonder, has it all been left too late...
Nora: Is it destiny that's on the ice, and in the hands of fate...
Erin: Is there no one, who can tell me, will I ever be released...
Beige: Or am I locked in here forever...the beauty, and the beast...

All: Blue light, I know that I just can't see...
'Cause I'm living here in darkness, where the ghost won't let me be.
Blue light, shine all your light on me,
'Cause I'm nothing but a stranger
In a world that lies beyond
The world we see.

Scooter: So how'd we do?
Erin: Good, very good. Very haunting and eerie and all that.
Nora: I like the blue lanterns - they really add to the tomb-like ambience.
Storyteller: It's freezing in here - let's make some cocoa.
Beige: I'm putting marshmallows and chocolate syrup in mine.

Note: the song we did is called "Blue Light," a little gem of a tune done in the late 1980s by Greg Lake, one third of ELP.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: *Approving. Nice song, but don't let a violet lady robot with one flashlight above her head for an eye hear you say that singing group's name. It gives her such a fearsome fit.
Now then... Marshmallow ghosts for your cocoa, I think there's a connection there, enjoy your drinks.

*Moves away to double check the ghost list.

Status
Not open for further replies.