Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(group sits at table studying the menu)

Erin: Well, I think we can handle the two soups. The open-air market down at Nelson Square is rolling in squash and roots.
Beige: Can we do the plots with the tombstones?
Nora: The pumpkin cakes sound cool, and so does the garlic bread...
Scooter: And are we still going to do the stuff we planned for our room, like the ice cream and the eyeball truffles?
Storyteller: Sure we can...and let's see, what else needs to be done...I think we'll make one of the punches.
Erin: Right...(scribbles down a list) Okay, Ed, room 7 will tackle the pumpkin soup and root cellar soup, the pumpkin and cream cheese cakes, the tombstones and the Halloween punch, plus a few assorted treats of our own.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: Bean, have you seen Sweetums? I was hoping he could help me put up some of these decorations...
Bean: No, I think he went out for a little while.
Alex: Oh. Ok.

Meanwhile, someone leaves a single white rose with a red ribbon in front of Claudia's door.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen:
(Opens the door)
I spy with my little eye...
a beautiful white rose!

Now, where to put you.
(Chuckles)

Dr. Van Neuter:
Like Mulch! MULCH!
He's never here, I swear!

Ooo what a pretty flower!
Peepers wants to eat it.

Peepers:
(Tries to munch on it)

Bunsen:
I won't allow this flower to
suffer to the likes of Peepers.

Claudia:
Oooo! Flower for me?
I LIKIE! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!
FLOWER! FLOWER! FLOWER!
(Puts it in a ghost shaped vase)

Bunsen:
(Frowns a little)

Claudia:
Flowwwwwwwweeerrr!

Beaker:
(Finishes out his plan and goes to execute it)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Erin... But we'll take the pumpkin cakes if you don't mind. We'll work on the bat burgers and blood sausages, and mayhaps a good pot of goulash as well. What we need now is for someone to take care of the rest of the horror d'euvers and grilling the meats.
*Prepares for a night filled with some ghoulish fun.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beaker:
(Rushes to Alex's room as if Cookie was hounding after him, and carries a bowl of chicken soup)
Meee? Mee mee mee.
(Hands her a spoon and gives her the bowl)
Meep.
---

Claudia:
I think I can help out with the grilling...
(Sitting on her bed painting Dr. Van Neuter's nails)

Dr. Van Neuter:
You're daydreaming again!
Look, focus on the nails!
They're feeling needy for some polish!
I mean, I am a very busy person!

Claudia:
(Blushes)
Sorry.

Bunsen:
Feeling a little irked, Phillip?

Dr. Van Neuter:
Sorry, the smell is getting to me.

Claudia:
If only I had no nose...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *takes the soup from Beaker* Awwwww! How sweet! Thanks Beaker! *huggles*
Bean: *wearing a surgical mask* That's really nice Beaker. But be careful!
Alex: *rolls eyes* Bean, I don't have the bubonic plague! It's just a cold!
Bean: Yeah.... sure.....
Alex: *drinks her soup*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Thanks Erin... But we'll take the pumpkin cakes if you don't mind. We'll work on the bat burgers and blood sausages, and mayhaps a good pot of goulash as well. What we need now is for someone to take care of the rest of the horror d'euvers and grilling the meats.
*Prepares for a night filled with some ghoulish fun.
Nora: Sure. We can tackle the garlic bread, and the vegetables if no one's been assigned them yet.
Storyteller: That's right - prepare something healthy amid all this sugar-laden...
Beige: Oh, knock off the health lecture, Storyteller.
Scooter: Yeah, come on, it's Halloween. People are going to want to cut loose a bit.
Erin: Or maybe more than a bit. (looks at list) Hmm, since it's probably going to be a little cold that night, Ed, do you think we ought to provide some hot chocolate or apple cider?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Shame I only saw Erin's question this late at night. *Looks over at the furnace in the rear portion of our room and the two spooks for roommates sound asleep in a black nothingness of their own. Ah well, we'll be having some visitors soon enough.

Hot chocolate sounds fine Erin. Not sure about apple cider though, might be strong for some of the Muppet gang living here. How's about some warm apple juce instead. Mmm, guess I can add peppermint sticks to the list and get some along with hand-out candy at Penny Candyman's. Would rully like some help on getting the rest of town mapped out, it'd come in handy for the kids to know where to go trick-or-treating this year.

*Pats the pillow on my own bed while heeding its beckoning call, ruminating on the tax assignment for classes that has to be done tomorrow, forgetting such worries in a sonorous sleep.

Gloat

Reaction score
Adam: *lying half alseep in a pile of bean bags* What time is it?

Gloat: 12

Adam: hmm, i overslept *sits up*

Boppity: What's not to oversleep about, you always said for you're sixteenth birthday you would stay up till early hours of the morning drinking WKD and threatening to destroy government in a drunken manner

Adam: I gotta say, best day ever, and its hallowe'en soon. This is like, the best month ever

Status
Not open for further replies.