Beau: I'm Beau, nice to meet you.
Bo: ...
Beau: Ri-ght.

Gloat

Reaction score
Adam: *walks in not looking happy*

Gloat: Hey Adam, sorry to hear about what happened

Adam: Its Ok *lies on the sofa*

Boppity: Things will get better, it'll just be a few days of grieving, thats all

Adam: Thanks guys *hugs and smiles* You'd better get ready for hallowe'en, im gonna sleep for a few days

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rosita:You all set for your trip,Kathy?
Yeah.It'll be fun! It'll take a long time to fly over there though.
Prairie:How long?
About 6 hours.
Prairie:What?:eek:
Rosita:Wow!That's going to be a long time.Are you going to sleep on the plane?
Yeah,I plan to.But whenever I get too relaxed on a plane,my left arm goes limp & I wind up accidentally smacking someone.:rolleyes:
Prairie:Oh gosh!I'd hate to be the person sitting next to you on the plane for 9 hours.
VERY funny,Miss Prairie! I'll most likely be sitting next to my mom on the plane.The cruise will be fun though. I love cruises!
Rosita hint of sarcasm; No!Really?
You two are too much!throwing my hands in the air My only problem is that I'm not very fluent in Spanish Italian or French.
Rosita: Nonsense Kathy!You do very well with Spanish! And Italian is sort of the same thing.
But what do I do about French?Hopefully I'll find someone that speaks some English.
Prairie:You'll do fine,Kath.

BEAR

Reaction score
Cookie: Hi, Bryan.
Bryan: Oh, hi, Cookie Monster. What's up?
Cookie: Not much. What you doing?
Bryan: Just making some treats to give to our friends that opened their doors for you guys.
Cookie: Oooh! It smell like choc-olate chip macaroon! De-licious!*smacks lips*
Bryan: They are...now wait just a minute, Cookie Monster. Before you get too excited, this batch is for our friends, but if you want to help me I'll make you your own special plate of cookies.
Cookie: No kidding?
Bryan: I promise. Now hold this while I get some butter out. (hands Cookie a wooden spoon)
Cookie: (takes a bite out of the spoon)
Bryan: (turns around and gives him a look)
Cookie: What? Me need something to tied me over.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Clifford: Yo Ryguy, what're you doin' this weekend?
Ryan: Ugh, don't even get me started...
Clifford: What's goin' down man?
Ryan: Well, tonight I've got a volleyball game to go to. Then tomorrow at the end of school there's a pep rally I have to help at, immediately followed by our Homecoming parade, then a soccer game, then a pre-football game tailgate, then the football game. Then on Saturday starting at 9 in the morning I have to set up for our big Homecoming dance, then at 6 I have to meet 11 of my friends for dinner before the dance and the dance goes from 8 to 11. Then on Sunday I have to be at school to take down all the decorations I set up.
Clifford: Wow.
Ryan: Yup.
Clifford: Then you got your birthday on Tuesday, don't ya?
Ryan: Ugh...
Clifford: Heh heh, *pats Ryan's back* you'll have fun dude, don't worry.
Ryan: Yeah yeah.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bryan: Thank you for helping me, Cookie Monster. Now here are your own special plate of cookies.
Cookie: Oh boy oh boy! Me can hardly wait to--(dumps entire plate of cookies down his mouth at once and wipes his mouth) Urp!
Bryan: Glad to see you liked them.
Ernie: Hoo-hoo! I smell cookies!
Big Bird: What kind did you make? Birdseed?
Bryan: Chocolate chip macaroons.
Bert: (sees Cookie Monster) Are there any left.
Bryan: Yes, but first I need you guys to deliver plates to Ryan, Kyle, Claudia, Beth and Ed.
Ernie: You got it, Bryan.
Bert: Ernie and I will deliver to Ryan and Claudia.
Big Bird: And I'll go down to Ed and Beth's.
Bryan: Great! And Cookie Monster, I will go with you to Kyle's place.
Cookie: Me see me monster buddies!
(We all split up to deliver the cookies.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *drinking Pepsi* I just can't get any sleep around this place...
Beau: *drinking coffee* I know what you mean...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth opens door to find Big Bird with plate of cookies. She hugs him and thanks him and tells him he is always welcome there*
Red: Whatcha got there?
Beth: Cookies! Bryan baked them as a thank you for letting Big Bird stay here
Mokey: Aww, that's so nice. I always enjoy having him here.
Abby: Me too!
Wanda: Good thing Cookie doesn't live here anymore. We can actually eat the cookies!
*they all laugh*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: (giggle) But not living there hasn't stopped him before...(looks over at Erin) Working on another article?
Erin: Yeah, the usual political mess. But I want to get this one finished up quickly.
Scooter: Because you hate writing about politics on a Friday afternoon?
Erin: That, and I'm going to a friend's wedding tomorrow evening.
Beige: Is this the one who was an editor at the paper?
Erin: That's right.
Nora: And they're the couple you bought the towels for...where's it going to be?
Erin: At a church in the next town.
Storyteller: What's the dress code?
Erin: Semi-formal, translated as jacket and tie for the men, and dress or skirt and blouse for the women.
Storyteller: Wear your blue silk...and for heaven's sake, don't go hide in the women's room when they start the bouquet toss.
Beige: Bouquet toss? In Fraggle Cave, that's used to decide who's going to weed the vegetable garden that month.
Scooter: Well, Beige, humans aren't called Silly Creatures for nothing - and wedding receptions prove it.
Erin: (chuckle) You hit the nail on the head, Scooter. I'll bring you guys some cake and hors d'oeuvres, okay?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count, at our door: Thank you Big Bird, and thanks to Bryan for making these delicious chocolate chip macaroon cookies. Mmm, macaroons, that reminds me of my days back on the island counting coconuts.
He takes the plate of cookies and shakes BB's hand before politely saying goodbye and closing the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.