Rumors of Disney Muppet Projects...

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Haven't had a chance to see MV3D yet... it's high on the list, but guess this means I'll have to push for a Disney trip soon....

Has anyone here seen it at both the Florida and California parks? Are they identical? Well, beyond the film bit, obviously...

- Derek

Bert & Ernie

Reaction score
It's good that the muppets are coming back! And Im not college age, but I love the muppets. Im only 13, and I try to spread the muppets worldwide! lol :cool: It really needs something cool, to make people love it, like a publicity stunt...

crazy ernie

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
If what you heard turns out to be true, hopefully Disney will release some kind of DVD with the original version, and some 3-D glasses!

They'd have to figure out how to include the animatronic Statler & Waldorf, Swedish Chef, and Bean somehow, not to mention the penguins in the Orchestra Pit. Maybe just jump back-and-forth to shots of them or something? Dunno.

I hope all this stuff happens soon! Way cool! :big_grin:
My idea for a DVD version of MV3D would be that the film is famed by the muppet theater with Sttatler and Waldorf on one side of the frame in their box, and having the other box where Bean would be on the other side. Also, there would be an option to watch the film without the theater frame.

muppetmaniac

Reaction score
ok here is my idea, basically what i think that they should do is expand the muppetvision 3d ride into the old millionaire building and if they film a new muppetvision movie build a new theatre and offer both! how cool would that be, and i think they should build a muppets superstar limo ride and have that whole little corner of DCA be a muppets corner! come on now, that would be so cool!! :smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
muppetmaniac said:
ok here is my idea, basically what i think that they should do is expand the muppetvision 3d ride into the old millionaire building and if they film a new muppetvision movie build a new theatre and offer both! how cool would that be, and i think they should build a muppets superstar limo ride and have that whole little corner of DCA be a muppets corner! come on now, that would be so cool!! :smile:
I doubt we would get two different Muppetvision 3D films in two different theaters. But hopefully we will get another Muppet attraction like the limo ride you mentioned or possibly the old Muppet Movie Ride idea. :smile:

Spicy Bubbles

Reaction score
I don't know that there'd be a Muppet limo ride; the Rockin' Roller Coaster is already a limo ride. There could be a Muppet Studebaker ride, or a Muppet parachute ride, or a Muppet Electric Mayhem bus ride. :smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Spicy Bubbles said:
I don't know that there'd be a Muppet limo ride; the Rockin' Roller Coaster is already a limo ride. There could be a Muppet Studebaker ride, or a Muppet parachute ride, or a Muppet Electric Mayhem bus ride. :smile:
Those all sound like cool ideas. :big_grin:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I absolutely adored MuppetVision and went on it twice. This was made easier by the fact there was NO queue! :rolleyes: !!! I dont think it needs to be changed as it was fantabulous, but I think if they want more people to go it should be changed quite drastically. Maybe if they just add a little bit, even an Anamatronic Pepe before all the 3D begins, that way too much wouldnt have to change and the film could stay identical. Even if they just had one more guy in a costume come out with Sweetums! They wouldnt even have to talk!

Randlev

Reaction score
Yeah, everytime I've been on Muppetvision it's been fairly crowded, and the Imagineers really did an awesome job. I could spend all day walking around that building and in the pre-show area, it's just incredible. And be sure to lift up the mat in front of Pop's window.

I don't see Muppetvision changing any time soon. Jim Henson's last Kermit performance should go on for a good while longer. I would however not be surprised to see a new muppet ride in the area, maybe an E-Ticket like The Great Muppet Movie Ride or Miss Piggy's Hollywood, as we'll probably see in DCA soon.