Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beaker

Reaction score
Beebers said:
As it stands Ahhhhhhhnold can't run for Prez but there's movement afoot to bring a bill to Congress to amend the Constitution so that he can. My own opinion is that this rule should not be changed. I think Ahhhhnold is a fine individual but the change would open the door to all manner of trouble later on with candidates who would not be so fine and might well run in order to subvert us rather than for the right reasons. It's a dangerous idea. Should it come up as a bill everyone should contact their representatives about it whether for or against, it's important stuff.

:concern:
That would be sweet! I would vote for Arnold, or John Maccain, or heck Clinton in a second! Anyone but this trigger happy retarded cowboy. I mean, you can tell by the final electroal map of the US which people voted for Bush unanimously, and which voted democratic. Now, Im no republican, but I would vote republican if again, say Arnold or Mccain ran. I think Kerry was a weak choice, and most of us voted for him just because we despise Bush.
Ask yourself, how many more young people is he going to get killed in Iraq, in the name of imperialism and Haliburton? Or how many more Iraqi civilians will have to perish? Thankfully, Pixar is listening for all the conservative right wing people out there: Their next film will be about a couple of bumpkin Nascars.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
beaker said:
Anyone but this trigger happy retarded cowboy. I mean, you can tell by the final electroal map of the US which people voted for Bush unanimously, and which voted democratic.
:mad:

You are so right, Beaker. Obviously, middle-America does not possess the intelligence to be trusted with such an important decision as democratically electing the President of the United States. More important than changing the Constitution to allow somebody like Arnold to run for President, we should be focusing our energy so that the next President can only be elected by voters in San Francisco, CA. Obviously, that is the center of all human intelligence.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Beebers

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
You are so right, Beaker. Obviously, middle-America does not possess the intelligence to be trusted with such an important decision as democratically electing the President of the United States. More important than changing the Constitution to allow somebody like Arnold to run for President, we should be focusing our energy so that the next President can only be elected by voters in San Francisco, CA. Obviously, that is the center of all human intelligence.
roflrofl. There's a link of photos I thought of posting here of the behaviors in the streets of SanFran after the election but I thought better of it, 'cuz of the young'uns on this board. Seriously. Most informative and enlightening but not fit for many of the MC readers, made me rather ill, actually. Let's just say they do not wish the voters of America well and leave it at that. I'm glad to at last know where the center of all intelligence is. Been losing sleep over that for years lol. roflrofl.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I'm glad to at last know where the center of all intelligence is.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
Maybe I can convince my dad to go there and stay there. Mr "I have two doctorates, so I know more than you do"

McFraggle

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Maybe I can convince my dad to go there and stay there. Mr "I have two doctorates, so I know more than you do."
Classic. :smile: LOL. :smile:

Tera

Reaction score
I'm for changing the constitution to allow those who become US citizens befroe their 16th Bday. Unlikely to happen, but I think it would be good because it would give children of immigrant families and international adoptees the right to be Prez.
However, I'm against changing the law for naturalized adults to run. (OF course, I have an international adoptee kid, so I have an interest in this) Even if the change I'd like to see never happens, its ok. The law has already done so much good for the country from preventing a great evil: President Kissinger :eek:

What we really need to do is change the electoral college - that's my plan o action for the next 4 years.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Tera said:
What we really need to do is change the electoral college - that's my plan o action for the next 4 years.
I'm totally for that. :smile:

Doctor Teeth

Reaction score
Bush. The main reason? He has a conscience. He holds dear to the same morals that the Muppets, Seseme Street, and Fraggle Rock taught us when we were very young.

Kerry Lacks these morals.

Censored

Reaction score
Yeah, they're coming out with a new movie this summer called, "The Muppets Take Iraq."