• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whatever

Reaction score
My dad says he can't vote for Bush because of the war, and can't vote for Kerry because Kerry's a democrat. So instead, my dad plans to vote for Jefferson Davis.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Democrats are so libral filthy money hungry ugg. i hate them.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
If I could vote, I'd go for Dreamfinder as President with Figment as Vice President(both from the original Journey Into Imagination ride)

rowlfster

Reaction score
Kerry is worse than Blair !!! If he got in Blair and Kerry would be terrible they would be like bunnies in headlights !!!

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
My dad says he can't vote for Bush because of the war, and can't vote for Kerry because Kerry's a democrat. So instead, my dad plans to vote for Jefferson Davis.
I'm voting for Jefferson Airplane.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
Networks are reporting that ZOOT and his V.P. Link Hogthrob are well ahead in today's race and expect to win handily. Zoot will be performing free concerts all night long in the White House Rose Garden, but there is concern that Link will try to romance Hilary Clinton in the shrubberies. Link has long been attracted to Hilary - insiders report that this is due to their remarkable resemblance to each other.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Networks are reporting that ZOOT and his V.P. Link Hogthrob are well ahead in today's race and expect to win handily. Zoot will be performing free concerts all night long in the White House Rose Garden, but there is concern that Link will try to romance Hilary Clinton in the shrubberies. Link has long been attracted to Hilary - insiders report that this is due to their remarkable resemblance to each other.
LOL, LOL, LOL.
Go Zoot! He the man!