Palisades New Series 10 Lineup

What series 10 figures are you looking forward to most?

• Scoutmaster Kermit and Blue Frog Scout

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Pirate Gonzo and Rizzo

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Uncle Deadly, Muppet Ghost, Muppet Skull

Votes: 38 48.7%
  • Sal, Robin, Penguin

Votes: 24 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jonathan

Reaction score
Ken has just said this:

Sal Manilla is locked in. He will have a three-paint scenario going. That helps put him in with the three Johnny's but it also allows for someting I have been dying to try. He still comes with a penguin, and each penguin will have some different element to it. He comes with something small, as yet to be finally decided, like Muppephone sized somethingorother. He comes with BLING BLING of course.

But best of all he comes with a seated naked Robin, a standing naked Robin, and a Steppin' Out Robin in each of his three packs.

UD will come with a Muppet Ghost, and a way to float the ghost if that floats your boat. He also comes with a candelabra and a Muppet Skull. Note that I called it Muppet Skull. Very important to NOTE that please.

The other two SKU's look like they will be Gonzo/Rizzo MTI (with a possible Pirate Chicken) and Scoutmaster Kermit since he got so rudely kicked out of Target's summer set. That Kermit will likely come with a bunch of re-used items but the best one is blue frog scout with a slightly less reefered look on his face.

Right now, I think this is as close as I am to knowing the real deal on S10. The Babies will make their debut next year I'm afraid

Look's like the best serise yet :smile: :smile: :excited:

Fozzie

Reaction score
I have to agree with you, this could be one of my favorite series! I can't wait!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Too bad about Baby Kermit and Piggy. I was really looking forward to getting them.

Do you have a link to any pics of Sal w/Robin and Penguins? I guess I'll hafta get Johnny now.

Thanks,
Anthony :smile:

Jonathan

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Do you have a link to any pics of Sal w/Robin and Penguins? I guess I'll hafta get Johnny now.
Here are pictures of Sal and Uncle Deadly. Pictures of Robin and the Pengunis have not been released yet. :smile:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
those figures are both also undergoing further revisions...just FYI....not final product

The Narrator

Reaction score
Rowlf as Doctor Bob has been (potentially) removed from the prospective series 10 line-up? Aw, poop. :boo:

Joggy

Reaction score
Yeah, since the Backstage Playset with Regular Rowlf comes out around the same time. They didn't want two Rowlfs to be released in the regular wave at the same time.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
The Narrator said:
Rowlf as Doctor Bob has been (potentially) removed from the prospective series 10 line-up? Aw, poop. :boo:
Ya gotta admit, they really saved face with all the pack-ins.

Penguins and 3 Robins?!? Plus another Frog Scout?!?!? You just can't beat it. Plus, I'm actually really glad that Gonzo and Rizzo got put back in the line-up.

Palisades kicks a$$, and that's all there is to it.

:smile:

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
I was not going to buy Sal but now I will to get a naked standing Robin.

The Narrator

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Palisades kicks a$$, and that's all there is to it.
I won't argue with that statement! :smile:

...I just had a plot lined up on my web comic for the Vet's Hospital gang when they were all released; and with the delay in Doctor Bob, there's probably going to be an overall pushback on the VH figs. Ah, well, at least I'll be able to get to my Uncle Deadly story late this year! :big_grin: