A You're Adorable

Dantecat

Reaction score
Ssetta,Why do you think it's #54 when it was not listed :confused:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
The Count said:
Awww, come on Mike, couldn't you just post descripts like as if they were for li'l ol' me?
Just take a look at some of the typical descripts Drtooth and MuppetDude have posted in some threads here like the one for Season 35 characters. On the plus side, with your descripts you'd be helping get two more names/characters added to the ever-growing Muppet Listings.
Well, hope to hear from you soon and have a good night.
well i try to be nice and helpful but after a while, what is their to say. the man had brown hair and the woman had blonde hair. tell you what anyone rememebr a show called Kidsongs? it began in 1988 and a 2nd installment of it returned in 1994 and ran till 1999 and while it wasn't really considered an actual PBS series, it was carried my many PBS stations. kids would do their own videos of songs some were songs like the bear went over the mountain and old rock & pop songs. and 1 was the song A your adorable. i assume it's an old time song with you know what i mean and not an SS original song.

Splurge

Reaction score
The AM Jim was playing was about the same color as Guy Smiley, light orange but not as orange as Adrian. In a funny way, he looked like an early version of the Guy Smiley type Muppet with live hands - kind of the way Monty would look later.

Is that helpful?

Censored

Reaction score
Splurge said:
The AM Jim was playing was about the same color as Guy Smiley, light orange but not as orange as Adrian. In a funny way, he looked like an early version of the Guy Smiley type Muppet with live hands - kind of the way Monty would look later.

Is that helpful?
I love that early skit. Many things are interesting and unique about it, including the way they give words to some letters of the alphabet, but just skip through several other letters without using words for them. I've also wondered where the male Anything Muppet came from and what happened to him. Although he may have been a prototype of other well known muppets, I don't recall ever seeing that particular muppet used anywhere else. In any case, it really is one of my all time favorites with a catchy tune, funny situations, and Cookie Monster.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, OK, no need to get upset about it. Thank you MikeBenedict and Splurge. So were the characters' names Adrian and Jack? Wanna make sure I get them right.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, OK, no need to get upset about it. Thank you Mikebenedict and Splurge. So, were the characters' names "Adrian" and "Jack"? Just wanna make sure I get them right.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

matthewxel

Reaction score
Does anyone here have pictures from this song/skit?

If you do, I'd really like to see them!!:big_grin:

Also, you can hear this song on the MC radio.:smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
Actually I think the Jack Muppet was rather skintone-coloured. I always saw him as more of a "Whatnot" (Muppet productions) than an "Anything" (Sesame). He looked a bit like one of the elves from "The Great Santa Switch", except that those had black mouths and Jack has a red mouth. He was a live-hand Muppet, too.

They used another "Whatnot" like that for Gone With The Wind (Guy's girlfriend).

The scene is from the 1969 Unpaved episode where (Orange) Oscar shows Susan all the preparations he made for Herbie the Grouch's birthday (Roses are red, violets are blue. Have a horrible birthday, we all hate you!"). In that same episode there's a song "I Am A Fine Musician" by four incredibly scary AMs. I dunno. They looked unfinished.

matthewxel

Reaction score
Hey, Joggy

If you've got any pictures from, "I am a Fine Musician", "A you're Adorable", and "Good Morning Starshine", I'd like it if you would let me see them!! :big_grin: