Worst Muppet Film

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
The Good Doctor said:
Yeah i red about that reality program as well. I would love to be on the show buttotally am not ready. But it woyld really be great if the show kept running and they got there new tallent that way because at least we would all have some kind of shot at it that way.

Any way, I was not too impressed in the concept idea for it, but who knows every one else has got a reality show now days why not th emuppets. :zany:
One of the best things about the film is that they use so many characters from the original Muppet Show. Like Bobby Benson and the baby band, the Vegtables, the Cow, and Pops, one of the friends of Fred is a green toad type character from an episode of Fraggel rock, the lobsters in the windows, the cat that chases Rizzo, The snow man, and the street quire. All help to bring about that Old time Muppet Magic that we know and love so well. And the humans are intagrated very very well. :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bobby Benson...hm...my little sister (age 5) went around for a couple of days afterwards with a screwed-up piece of paper (ciggy shapped) hanging out of her mouth after that pretending to be him...

pheonix

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Bobby Benson...hm...my little sister (age 5) went around for a couple of days afterwards with a screwed-up piece of paper (ciggy shapped) hanging out of her mouth after that pretending to be him...
Gosh that's awful!

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well there is that morality thing that every one keeps telling me to shut up about. And that the Muppets have always had adult elements, and that is just part of what makes them who they are and we are supposed to all just look aaway when those things come up. I am tired of talking about it because no one ever listens to me any way. I am sorry about your sister, but that rankes in the same catagory and PEPE getting a topliss dancer licence for the Muppet theater just in cse.

dpurves

Reaction score
My favorite movie, without a doubt, would have to be The Muppet Movie. I saw it several times the summer it came out, and it remains one of the very few movies (Muppet or otherwise) that I can watch over and over. To me it just had a certain magic that I don't think was ever replicated in any of the other Muppet movies. I also really enjoyed Great Muppet Caper and Muppets take Manhattan, and in fact have always considered them to be a bit of a trilogy with TMM, which I guess makes no sense since there was absolutely no continuity between them.

While I haven't seen every Muppet movie ever made, I have to say that the one and only one that I saw and didn't enjoy at all was Muppets from space. It was the only one that has ever really bored me.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Yeah muppets from space lost it heartwarming appeal, along with the lack of original songs. The Muppet Movie is about the struggles of life, in factif you notice Kermit is allready much older, he makes the comment about his toung not working right any more.

"Your toung goes and then you can't catch flies."

He is most like Jim Henson in this moment a little bit older kind of unsure of himself, Not really ready to listen to an agent. But then the agent tells him he has got tallent, and he could make millions of people happy. All of a sudden Kermit decides to listen, as we all eventualy must decide to listen, people tell us all the time how much tallent we ahve and that we should do something with it. But how many od us actually decide to listen and then do something.

From that moment On the dream becomes our dream, of building lasting friends, having adventures, and following your heart to the end. It is about knowing yourself, as Kermit has it out with him self in the desert when the car breaks down. And realizing that all we need is right there inside of us, all we ahve to do is believe it, any thing is possible, as long as you believe it is possible.

The trick is always getting people to fallow you there. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
dpurves said:
My favorite movie, without a doubt, would have to be The Muppet Movie. I saw it several times the summer it came out, and it remains one of the very few movies (Muppet or otherwise) that I can watch over and over. To me it just had a certain magic that I don't think was ever replicated in any of the other Muppet movies. I also really enjoyed Great Muppet Caper and Muppets take Manhattan, and in fact have always considered them to be a bit of a trilogy with TMM, which I guess makes no sense since there was absolutely no continuity between them.

While I haven't seen every Muppet movie ever made, I have to say that the one and only one that I saw and didn't enjoy at all was Muppets from space. It was the only one that has ever really bored me.
Actually there is continuality between them if you work very hard to put it there.

Also, you must remeber that Muppet Caper is meant to be a movie therefore that one fits continuality every time.