**EXCLUSIVE** Kermit on Ant and Dec (UK TV) Pictures Now Online!

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Yes, especially for all of you that missed it - here are some pictures I grabbed from Kermit's Appearance on 'Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway'.

http://www.geocities.com/wuwouk/guysmiley/

Be warned though - it is hosted by GeoCities, so it means I have limited bandwidth - if you can't get through try again later, or if anyone with more reliable hosting wants to re-host the whole page feel free to do so!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Guy!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's awesome!

What were they doing dressed as Blues Brothers? You know I'm a huge BBros Fan!

Kev

GuySmiley

Reaction score
They sang 'Everybody' as a sort of Series Finale!

Whatever

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the pics! Kermit in sunglasses- what a hoot!

BarkingSprocket

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!!! those pics are great I saw Kermit on TV but some of my mates didn't now i can show them the pics.

I know this is asking a lot but is there any chance of getting a movie file of the Kermit spot with Ant & Dec on ur site too?

:smile: :smile:

Becky

Reaction score
Old thread but...

I just watched the 2nd DVD of Ant n Dec's (the series which ended with Kermit) and the blues brothers bit is at the end of the DVD so now I have that song in my head, 'I need you, you, you! I need you, you, you!...' and so on and so fourth! Aw li'l Kermie done up in a Blues Brothers suit lol :smile:
Ah fab!

Becky

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there still yet to see this? As I think I know where there's a link to it on the 'net...