Sesame Street on Deborah Norville Tonight

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry pal, I'm not ruining the surprise for you. Suffice it to say it was three-larious.
Just keep watching for it is all I'll say for now.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
For Those Who Missed It

You are lucky.

The Sesame Street appearance on "Deborah Norville Tonight" has an encore presentation tomorrow, Saturday, April 24, at 4pm/3c. Remember.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Oh, I'm so glad it's being reaired! I would've never known about it had it not been for this site! Thanks guys!

Erine81981

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
You are lucky.

The Sesame Street appearance on "Deborah Norville Tonight" has an encore presentation tomorrow, Saturday, April 24, at 4pm/3c. Remember.

As in the afternoon? As in for us who are central. 3:00 central time right?

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sorry pal, I'm not ruining the surprise for you. Suffice it to say it was three-larious.
Just keep watching for it is all I'll say for now.
Count, you are a sly one! Heh heh... Something tells me I'm gonna love Triangle Bob.....

smcguire

Reaction score
According to my TiVo, the Sesame Street appearance will also be repeated Sunday, April 25, at noon Eastern (11 AM Central).

So, two chances this weekend, it looks like...

--Scott M.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shhhhh, don't tell Drtooth. I want him to watch it on the show itself and be pleasantly, nay merrily surprised.

ftnpro

Reaction score
Norville vs. The Street We Live On

Dang, it sounds like the Deborah Norville Sesame show WAS what we all thought The Street We Live On was going to be! That is, a nostalgic look back at Sesame Street.

Naturally, I missed the show, so if anyone finds out they're going to rerun it (maybe if she goes on vacation over the summer? Please?), give a holler. Or, if anyone caught it on tape, let me know and I could trade you something from my Muppet archives.

Let's hope Sesame Workshop gets some news ideas, rather than making every "special" an extended episode of Elmo's World.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
ftnpro said:
Dang, it sounds like the Deborah Norville Sesame show WAS what we all thought The Street We Live On was going to be! That is, a nostalgic look back at Sesame Street.
Accurate description, for ME anyway.