I've never seen these "Muppets" before...

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
Have I just made a fool of myself with my opnion? Please don't laugh at me................. :cry:
I'm not laughing at you-I thought the same thing when I saw them, and figured this person related them to Muppets because of the way they are built to function. *hehe* Glad you enjoyed the Chuck E Cheese remark...
:big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
He said his friend threw a party, and used these to entertain the guests - maybe he actually used them to get everyone to leave when the party was over!

If they weigh 70 pounds each, I would really hate to see the shipping charges on them.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
uncleduke said:
He said his friend threw a party, and used these to entertain the guests - maybe he actually used them to get everyone to leave when the party was over!

If they weigh 70 pounds each, I would really hate to see the shipping charges on them.

Did the guy actually use the word entertain? Maybe what he meant was he used them to frighten his guests, which weren't his friends. LOL! :zany: I do think he used them to scare people into leaving..........I mean what else could the answer be?

And shipping charges? :eek: I think he should PAY someone to TAKE them from him! I know the dump here wound't have them..........scare off the birds and predators. LOL!

I'm SO bad, aren't I? :embarrassed:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
Did the guy actually use the word entertain? Maybe what he meant was he used them to frighten his guests, which weren't his friends. LOL! :zany: I do think he used them to scare people into leaving..........I mean what else could the answer be?
And shipping charges? !:eek: I think he should PAY someone to TAKE them from him! I know the dump here wound't have them..........scare off the birds and predators. LOL!
I'm SO bad, aren't I? :embarrassed:
ROFL!!! Yeah, I could see where those 'muppets' would clear a room in a right-hurry. They'd make very effective scarecrows-I agree!! And now we know they are heavy enough not be blown away in a storm--what a shame that is!
:stick_out_tongue:

rowf2755

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw them and :eek: they just spooked me! :boo:

beaker

Reaction score
They need to stop lacing food with crack at animatronic tinged pizza entertainment eateries.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! "Feebles! Meet the Feebles!" LOL! j/k, WOW these are spooky! Yeah, the shipping has got to be a ton! He should have at least sold them each seprately, but still! sheesh, i wonder who made them? They are very Major Magic's/ Chucky Cheese like...Major Magic's anyone remember that place? :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I can't believe it; these were relisted and sold for $710. Yikes! :eek: