Palisades Fan Club

dmx10101

Reaction score
I just went to Palisades website for the first time and they have this club you can join for $50 for a lifetime membership. It has different benefits. Has anybody on here joined it? Is it worth it? Also it says that one of the exclusive figures is ""Culinary Catastrophe" Swedish Chef & Lobster Banditos ", does anybody know what it is or have a web address for a pic of it?

man-with-arms

Reaction score
I'm a member of the club and I think it's awesome. The membership kit right now includes the Steppin' Out Beaker and Bunsen twopack and a few other little things.

Being a member of the club you are able to purchase every convention exclusive they make. Take the Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef, for instance. He was only available at the San Diego Comic Convention, but I was able to buy him for the regular price ($20 I think) + shipping. They also offer chances to buy special industry giveaways, like the Black Jacket Rizzo.

This year, we even got our first club members only exclusive, holiday Rizzo. He comes with a red Palisades T-Shirt and white jacket w/ green sleeves that says Happy Holidays on the back. He also has a cloth Santa hat. For every Rizzo purchased, Palisades donated a toy to a charity toy drive.

I'm proud to be a member of the club. It's definitely worth the money. If you collect Muppet toys, I'd say you would definitely get your money's worth out of the club.

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems signing into the fanclub section?
I am having problems signing into there and I had to re-register on the forums..

BJC899

Reaction score
I haven't been able to log in for a while. It's most likley becase they are redoing the CC section, and maybe are loading it up these past few days?

man-with-arms

Reaction score
The whole Palisades board is messed up right now. Only a few people can actually post on it. From what I've gathered, everything is pretty much messed up right now. Hopefully the problems will be fixed soon.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
I've had the same problems as Ben. Can't log on for a while now. Says Database is disconnnected.

Happy birthday Man-with-Arms. Hope it's a good one :smile:

BJC899

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Should I wait to join till the site gets fixed? :confused:
Starting January first the CC site is going to be relaunched (for the third time)

I would wait until January.

I am still waiting for my Rizzo!