Question about the Sesame CD Set

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if you could help me out with one more thing.
Where can I find the 3-disc Songs from the Street CD set? At what retailers is this CD set available? And how much does it retail for at said retailers?
Please post here, and thanks for the help and have a good day.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm sure you can get it from Amazon for a decent price. I got mine through Sam Goody--I had to special order it at the store, and it took a long time to arrive, but at least I got my Sam Goody bonus points! Anyway, I really think the set it worth the $50.00 or so that it costs.

Hays

Reaction score
Count, I pre-ordered at CDUniverse.com; it's listed for $42.69 there - it's a little bit more at Amazon. I think, though, you can get it for under 40 if you go to a local chain retailer like Target (though the long arm of Target might not have reached PR yet...) or another discount chain. It's in regular retail stores, though...got quite a lot of press in Chicago.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Hayes and Ol'BuddyBert. Sadly, Target stores aren't installed here in PR, though I got my Koozbane Kermit figure from a fellow forum member over at the PT board. But there are B&N stores here, so I'll go to the website and check out their store finder link.
Thanks again and have a good day.