Kermit On UK TV - Now !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mike,

Thanks for putting that site together its great !

The text that Kermit said in the interview wasnt from the picture of Kermit with that man. He just came on and reminded the man that it wasnt all Humans, and that there were Frogs there too.

Did you by any chance get to see the Jamie Theakston interview?

Oh, and did the New York Offices tell you about any more Kermit appearances this week ?

Thanks

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the photos with us. They look good and will be enjoyed by many who missed the event.

Being a part of the Queen's Concerts is fantastic publicly for the Jim Henson Company.

Luke

Reaction score
Michael & Mar :- Cool pages - thanks for putting it together for us all so quickly. It was cool seeing the Queen, Kermit and Ozzy Osbourne in one picture - what were the chances of getting those three together before yesterday eh ? :smile:

Warrick :- Just so you know. The fairly long Jamie Theakston interview you are referring to was in the 5pm to 5.30pm show 'The Palace Gets Ready To Party'.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Thanks, Im gonna have to email the BBC and see if they will repeat it on one of their channels !

See ya

statnwaldorf

Reaction score
Glad everyone is enjoying the pictures, for those of you in the US I can really recommend watching the concert when it airs on VH1, not just for Kermit but for the whole show.

Warrick: Yeah the qoute from Kermit was from a quick interview with him that appeared on Sky News amongst other places, the pictures were from something that aired this morning on BBC 1. I just felt they were more interesting than just Kermit on his own.

Kermit appeared on a tribute show to Paul McCartney on Friday night on BBC 1, however this wasn't live or filmed while he was in the UK it was taped a while ago ready for the show. The same production team that made that also made the "I Love the Muppets" show. It was quite a long tribute where Kermit did the lead in to McCartney's infamous Frog Song.

Michael.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mike,

I never knew about the Paul Mcartney tribute, I dont think no one knew around here.

What was it called, ill email the BBC and see if they are going to repeat it?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Kermit was in two UK newspapers today 'The sun' and 'The Mirror'. He had great pictures in both Papers!

Check out the Sun article, not about Kermit, But a nice picture -
Kermit Pic Read the Article

See ya

movielad

Reaction score
Daily Mail Jubilee Special

Hi folks,

Might also be worth buying today's Daily Mail as it contains a 64 page Jubilee Special which has an A4 picture of Kermit talking to the Queen (mouth really wide open) with Steve Whitmire very visible in the background.

Regards,

M.