Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have an MP3 copy of the whole Muppet Treaure ISland soundtrack? I'm not sure what I could trade but if you tell me what you want I'll see if I have it.
I have it! Just need your e-mail address and I can get it to you. :smile:

Does anyone have the MP3s to Muppet Babies: Rocket It To the Stars without all the dialogue in between the tracks? It would be much appreciated if someone could send them. :big_grin:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Can anyone send me the SS album "The Count Counts"? I need it for a montage next week, I think. Thank ya!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw man... Well, back to the old electronic brain. Happen to have Counting is Wonderful, and that's really all I can offer, though without the dialogue from the album. Heh, you'd think I'd have this one especially what with the plans. Then again, the best made plans are of bats and mons.
Looking forward to the show Steve. :batty: :sing:

SweetVacation

Reaction score
I've still got the mp3s if anybody wants them I actually got about 12 more this weekend so send me a Pm if you want one

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... SweetVacation, you might want to post a list of what Muppet songs you have available so those searching for them will know who to ask first. Kyleeee babbbeee, could you send me that album too please? *Thinks about probably not entering the MuppetCast contest, though I wanted to but my Muppet display will be in no way ready by a month's time what with scholarly written assignments and the like. Oh well, when it's finished, maybe then.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kyleeee babbbeee, could you send me that album too please? *Thinks about probably not entering the MuppetCast contest, though I wanted to but my Muppet display will be in no way ready by a month's time what with scholarly written assignments and the like. Oh well, when it's finished, maybe then.
Sure thing. I'll just let everyone download it. Enjoy.

The Count Counts
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uqfr6a

plus the album "The Best of The Count"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bvfidt

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. *Slaps Kyleeey babee on the back. *Makes a note of coming back and downloading the albums later. :batty: :halo:

vaati64

Reaction score
does anyone also happen to have jim henson a sesame street celebration? let me know if you do. i would be more than happy to trade for it

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Ask Ryan aka theprawncracker or Randall (anytimepally). Ryan for sure has it, it was there in his mega MUP3 list. Hope this helps.