Any big plans for next year?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wahhhhhhh!!!!! I have to wait till I am 17. *sniff* :cry:

Anyway, congratulations, Age.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well I'm not 15 1/2 yet....it'll be november 17....and I still have to take driver's ed! bargh

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Wahhhhhhh!!!!! I have to wait till I am 17. *sniff* :cry:

Anyway, congratulations, Age.
16 is the age here in Australia when you can drive legally.

18 is the age you can legally purchase and consume alcohol and use poker/gambline machines or gamble at all.

I am 17 but its only about a month til I turn 18 about 33 days! :excited:
from,
Paul :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
what is it here? ciggarettes at 18 alcohol and gambling at 21...I think that's it

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I personally think it should be atleast over 18 to drive, theres enough stupid drivers on the road let alone some young stupid drivers, they show off with their friends. Most people at school in my year drive even though they live relatively close to the school, its a status thing. so is being 18 and being able to drink alcohol, when I turn 18 im not going to overdo it, my parents have let me drink alcohol in small quantities since I was quite young so I dont really like alcohol that much anyway, I dont see a real need to go out and get really drunk and gamble all my money away, I might have a small go on a gambling machine making sure I only have a small amount of money on me to start off with and that will be it, its a waste of money, when you could put the money that is totally wasted on muppet items!

:smile:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Since this thread have turned into a thread about legal ages I can tell you that in Denmark you have to be 18 in order to drive legally. 15 to buy alcohol & ciggarettes in shops. 18 to buy alcohol in bars.
I'am a bit unsure about the gambling rules here because it depends on what sort of game it is. But it's between 15 & 18.

Natalie

Reaction score
Hey I like this new thread subject, but can we get back to the old one in case people want to post about that? And yes, I'm back in town again

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
:big_grin: oopsie!

ah yes, for those playing along at home, we are saying our plans for the next year, or longer if you desire

that's what you get for leaving us!