Help: Sesame Street Seasons 49 & 50 Ideas (Mupetdude)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok this thread is going to be helping Muppetdude with his fanart that he's been doing. He's drawn so far seasons 1-40 but now he need some help on how he'll be doing drawing Seasons 49 and 50.

So if you have some ideas for Muppetdude on how he should do Seasons 49 and 50 then post them here and then I'll relay it back to Muppetdude. He told me to ask for any ideas for his artwork he's been doing.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ok this thread is going to be helping Muppetdude with his fanart that he's been doing. He's drawn so far seasons 1-40 but now he need some help on how he'll be doing drawing Seasons 49 and 50.

So if you have some ideas for Muppetdude on how he should do Seasons 49 and 50 then post them here and then I'll relay it back to Muppetdude. He told me to ask for any ideas for his artwork he's been doing.
Well, the curriculum for season 49 was "Learning Through Play", so he could draw something that corresponds to that. Also, the new animated sketch Abby's Amazing Adventures was added. Plus, there was a brief clip from Hey!Sesame Street News (episode 4903) with Cookie Monster that went sort of viral briefly, so you could have Cookie in his reporter outfit.

Season 50 was the last season with Caroll Spinney, so a tribute to him could be part of it. Also, there's a new child cast member coming, Charlie. Other than that, aside from the guest stars, we don't know much about it yet.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well, the curriculum for season 49 was "Learning Through Play", so he could draw something that corresponds to that. Also, the new animated sketch Abby's Amazing Adventures was added. Plus, there was a brief clip from Hey!Sesame Street News (episode 4903) with Cookie Monster that went sort of viral briefly, so you could have Cookie in his reporter outfit.

Season 50 was the last season with Caroll Spinney, so a tribute to him could be part of it. Also, there's a new child cast member coming, Charlie. Other than that, aside from the guest stars, we don't know much about it yet.
He knew about the Abby's animated segments but there hasn't been any pictures or videos of it to where he can draw it. Plus he's doesn't have his own computer or a cell phone. He normally has to go to the library to get on the internet. Here's another thing me and him both don't have HBO plus he doesn't have any type of satellite. He uses a digital antenna which only gets him several channels and two PBS stations but he tells me sometime one of the stations doesn't come in so clear. I will tell him about Cookie Monster in his reporter outfit. Thank you for your help PL!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another potential inspiration could be that each HBO season of Sesame has started off with an hour-long special like Once Upon a Sesame Christmas, The Great Wand Chase, and When You Wish Upon a Pickle for their respective seasons. That and the fact since Season 50 is the big anniversary he could draw a big glittery golden star with the number 50 and :wisdom: like as if it's his Hollywood star.