Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Pinball #5 was uploaded by Sesame Workshop.

It's the only pinball segment that was not available at sesamestreet.org (though it, along with the rest, was a bonus feature in Elmo's Magic Numbers and was included in episode 1257 which was part of Sesame Street Classics Vol. 1 so it's not like Sesame Workshop has avoided releasing this one in recent years).

But is it just me or has Sesame Workshop been choosing pinball segments the last few times they uploaded 1970s clips on their YouTube channel? It also seems like the last few 1980s clips posted have been Bert and Ernie clips.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

It's the only pinball segment that was not available at sesamestreet.org (though it, along with the rest, was a bonus feature in Elmo's Magic Numbers and was included in episode 1257 which was part of Sesame Street Classics Vol. 1 so it's not like Sesame Workshop has avoided releasing this one in recent years).

But is it just me or has Sesame Workshop been choosing pinball segments the last few times they uploaded 1970s clips on their YouTube channel? It also seems like the last few 1980s clips posted have been Bert and Ernie clips.
So does that mean all of the Pinball Number Count segments have been uploaded?

BertFan

Reaction score
Oh god. Rohail posts some pretty cool stuff but he never stops bugging other people. he doesn't even ask nicely, he just demands that people post the clips he wants.
He does post some cool things.He has posted almost every episode of Sesame street unpaved and classic clips.

BertFan

Reaction score

Well im happy they have been uploading Bert and Ernie clips! Hoping they would upload some rare clips in future...

BertFan

Reaction score
Well im happy they have been uploading Bert and Ernie clips! Hoping they would upload some rare clips in future...
Also People have alot of nostalgia for those clip's Don't know why... but People can have Nostalgia for anything.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So does that mean all of the Pinball Number Count segments have been uploaded?
I really don't know off-hand how many of them have been uploaded onto the official Sesame Street channel.

If you meant sesamestreet.org, I don't know off-hand how many of them (if any) can still be viewed on the site. Just because a classic clip was officially uploaded on YouTube doesn't mean it is or has been available at sesamestreet.org.

BertFan

Reaction score
I really don't know off-hand how many of them have been uploaded onto the official Sesame Street channel.

If you meant sesamestreet.org, I don't know off-hand how many of them (if any) can still be viewed on the site. Just because a classic clip was officially uploaded on YouTube doesn't mean it is or has been available at sesamestreet.org.
Well on Sesamestreet.org their are almost no classic clips on there. The only one's I can remember are Doin' the pigeon, rubber duckie, C is for cookie and I don't want to live on the moon.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I don't know why they're gettin' rid of all the classic clips nowadays. It's like, they just feel as if they don't even need these classic clips anymore when really we ALL want to preserve them for our collections.

For anyone looking for anymore clips from the 70s, someone recently recorded and sent me a handful of SS Muppet skits that haven't surfaced online.

AM tells Bob that he feels mad (this one was actually once on YouTube in German):
Grover and Loren count to 20:
Two AMs with hair over their eyes recite the alphabet:
It wasn't me who recorded these, but apologies for the horrible audio quality.
And, I apologize if his hand was getting in the way of the camera.

Also, if Scarecroe is gonna screenshot the latter two clips whose snapshots haven't been on Muppet Wiki yet, he's gonna have to take an EXTREMELY careful snapshot and angle it carefully...