For those who think McDonalds sponsoring Sesame Street is unusual

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Granted, McDonald's does have pies . . . and, so does Burger King for that matter. Not on their kids menus, obviously, but they still have them. I'll treat myself to their pies every now and then, but not too often.

MWoO

Reaction score
I dont understand why fast foid fir kids needs to be healthy. The kids arent the ones making the choice to go to McDonalds. The parents know what is and isnt healthy. Why was McDonalds pressured into making Happy Meals into Healthy Meals?

I think the problem is McDonalds went from being a treat to being an all the time thing. Having instant access to anything we want has ruined us.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because of the childhood obesity epidemic; where have you been maaaaan? Don't you know that the fast food industry was pressured into proving they weren't trading the health of our nation's children for the almighty profit (even though they were)?

But in all seriousness, McDonald's was well aware of the issue themselves as well . . . they actually have a term for customers who eat at their restaurants at least once a week: "Heavy eaters." Because, obviously, if you're eating fast food once a week, you're probably not in the best of shape (figuritively and literally).

MWoO

Reaction score
Its amazing.... people make the chouce to eat crap and then blame the company that provided the crap. Ive made the choice to eat like crap. Then I made the choice to eat healthy and loose a bunch of weight. Then i made the choice to eat like crap again. I dont blame the fast food joints. At one point i blamed my job, but it didnt solve the problem. When i realized it was my fault i started making the right choices again.

MrMuppet93

Reaction score
I think Super Size Me worsened McDonalds, and I'm Lovin It was there also to make things worse for health.

Maybe they need to bring back an updated version of "McDonald's is your kind of place".

I mean the launch ad was so great and iconic. Let's make McDonald's great again!:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing I do miss from McDonald's is their orange drink . . . why they got rid of that, I have no idea, but for somebody who doesn't drink soda or anything carbonation (and doesn't like tea), that pretty much just leaves milkshakes or smoothies.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
One thing I do miss from McDonald's is their orange drink . . . why they got rid of that, I have no idea, but for somebody who doesn't drink soda or anything carbonation (and doesn't like tea), that pretty much just leaves milkshakes or smoothies.
What about Lemonade?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does McDonald's have lemonade? Because none of the locations in my town do.