Muppet Fan Confessions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

I never liked seeing Big Jeffy with Little Chrissy's group.

I don't know why - something just felt off about it. I can't help but feel like he was just put in there after the two hung out in Telly's dream of them taking Gina to the dance (assuming "Startin' Kindergarten" came afterwards) as some sort of plot continutation.

And it just felt weird seeing him sing back-up next to the green Alphabeat since the Lavender one was supposed to match the classy look they both had (Jeffy didn't really pull off the Alphabeat look all that well in my opinion).

That and two blue Anything Muppets and one green one. I liked the way the Muppets blended out in color when the Lavender one was with them.

I'm sure I'll probably come off as biased saying this, but yeah. It just felt kind of forced putting him with Little Chrissy (though I didn't mind when they hung out as a duo).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I don't know about anyone else, but I never liked the honkers.

Their honking always just... Annoyed me. :smirk:

Any Del

Reaction score
I never really like the Yep yep yep aliens.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Since Pig's Laundry and Froggy Fool said they prefer David's Cookie to Frank's, I have something related to that: I prefer the way David's Cookie sounds now to how it was when he first started. The 1:41 mark of this video shows what I mean. It goes from a Cookie clip from 2005 immediately to a clip of Cookie in present day:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Since Pig's Laundry and Froggy Fool said they prefer David's Cookie to Frank's, I have something related to that: I prefer the way David's Cookie sounds now to how it was when he first started. The 1:41 mark of this video shows what I mean. It goes from a Cookie clip from 2005 immediately to a clip of Cookie in present day:
I agree. David's Cookie voice sounds a lot better now than it did back then.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's definitely improved over the years, I'll say that. I still personally prefer Frank doing Cookie's voice, but at least it doesn't sound like the Michael Jackson Wolf character trying to sound like Cookie Monster.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I didn’t mind Rosita too much as a kid, but the older I’ve gotten, the more I just find her really annoying. Especially her voice. :smirk:

Her, Zoe and Baby Bear added absolutely nothing to the show other than annoyance for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Baby Bear really didn't improve as a character until Season 30 when they better solidified he and Telly as a duo, otherwise, prior to that, his whole character was a little more than a constant crybaby over Goldilocks, which just got so old and tired after a while.

Similarly, Zoe worked better when she was paired up with Elmo - especially whenever Rocco was involved, because it brought an entirely different dynamic to their rapport by having Elmo be the straightman constantly flustered and frustrated by Zoe treating Rocco like a living pet.