Most Iconic Big Bird Design?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I never want to see Sesame Street associate themselves with this ghetto BS again! Then again, look where Sesame Street is located; Big Bird should be listening to this all the time. :big_grin:
This is hardly the first time SST has associated themselves with modern popular music.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
This is hardly the first time SST has associated themselves with modern popular music.
*tasteless music

I'll admit I haven't kept up with it; I was aware of the Katy Perry drama and stuff, but to just think this is the same show that had James Taylor and Stevie Wonder in their primes... I'm not saying there's a right or wrong taste in music, but to me it's garbage; Oscar should've been the one dancing. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never want to see Sesame Street associate themselves with this ghetto BS again! Then again, look where Sesame Street is located
Well yeah, I mean don't forget, when SS was originally conceived, it was inspired by the ghettos of Harlam, and for all intents and purposes, SS was ghetto in the 70s: run-down buildings, trash all over sidewalk, traffic sounds in the background, etc.

gravy

Reaction score
I never want to see Sesame Street associate themselves with this ghetto BS again! Then again, look where Sesame Street is located; Big Bird should be listening to this all the time. :big_grin:
This is just another way of Sesame trying to connect with an older audience as well.