Medicom is producing Sesame Street figurines

Which one is the best looking for now and are you willing to pick up?

• Total voters

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I have the Charlie Brown UDF figure they made and it's pretty nice. Big Bird is listed at 5.67 inches tall so I'm not sure what scale these are supposed to be in (if any that is).

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
These look great! Thanks for the heads up on Sesame Street action figures.:wisdom::frown::stick_out_tongue::grouchy::insatiable::laugh:
I definitely hope to see some other classic characters- The Count, Grover, Snuffy, Prairie Dawn, Telly, Herry....... I'd love to see Kermit included too.:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wish they would make a Bruno figure, carrying Oscar in his trash can. I don't think a figure has ever been made.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wow. This was announced back in November, and yet I didn't know about them until Toy Fair? That's odd.

These look good. I hope there's a second series. If they're aimed at collectors more than children, I'd like for series 2 to include Grover, Snuffy, Telly, Herry, and The Count.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I will definitely be picking these up. At least Oscar

CoOKiE

Reaction score
These have been out. Has anyone picked any up yet? It's around the corner from Christmas and I'm also trying to relocate so money is tight on my end. What does everyone (who has grabbed some) think of them?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're out? Where? How much are they? How tall are they?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yes, Mostly online retailers, 10 to 15 dollars, 3.5 inches to 6 inches

CoOKiE

Reaction score
As an update. Bought Oscar and Big Bird. When I bought them back in December, the prices were more than the suggested price . I think I got Big Bird for $20 and Oscar for $12. Again, going off memory almost 10 months ago.

Very happy with how well they look. Big Bird is balanced well, but can tip easily. Something tells me it won't hit the ground well like PVC figures would. Only complaint is his eyes look cartoonish.

Wish I could do clay well... I'd totally make a Bruno to go with Oscar. Oscar looks great. Honestly no complaints.

Eventually I wanna get the set. Doesn't seem like they're going to continue with more characters, but I keep searching Google.