Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm watching Little House On The Prairie (not Little House under ,in outside of etc. :stick_out_tongue: ) and on the show there's an argument going on about a what a character's baby's religion should be ; ; Christian or Jewish . So one of the characters(his name is Mr. Cohen) says "Come...let us reason together."
Robin and Bobby are doing their homework in the kitchen. . Bobby yells from the kitchen : "Hey Mr Cohen!! Better hope you don't get punched in the nose by Mrs Oleson like Peter did by Buddy Hinton on
The Brady Bunch !"
I had a mouth full of water and started laughing and coughing. Robin and Bobby ran in as :sympathy: was whacking me on the back
Robin: Geez Bobby! You tryin' to kill my poor mother? You OK Mom?
Bobby: Well I didn't know she had a mouthful of water! You all right Kathy?
You all can relax..I'm fine.
:sympathy:: WHEW! That was clever though Bobby!
Yeah, Bobby...it was! I didn't know you liked The Brady Bunch
Bobby : My sister does. She's kind of like Cindy the tattletale :rolleyes: I caught the episode where Cindy got teased about her lisp and that's how I found out about the "reasoning together"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming in with the mail while a thunderclap can be heard before it starts raining.

Hmm, got a couple packages, must be the copy of :insatiable: book of cookie recipes and this year's fright filmfest catalogue.
UD, leafing through the listings, Oh, good show.
Me: Anything interesting new this year?
UD: Yes, quite a few actually. The Final Girls which we wanted to watch a couple years ago, plus Sweeney Todd.
Me: That's one I've not seen yet for the TB tally.
UD: And then there's Maleficent and a true classic, The Witches of Eastwick.
Me: Haven't seen that one in years. Along with the past seasons of Halloween Wars we'll be in good spirits this October. :scary:

BEAR 2

Reaction score
BRYAN: Guys, I know i’ve been super busy. So as a late birthday celebration, I’m taking everyone out to dinner! Where shall we go?
Ernie: Burgers!
Bert: No, soup!
Big Bird: I hear there’s a new vegan place downtown with birdseed waffles.
Honker popping up from the window: HONK
(Everyone argues about where to go...)
Bryan: Some things never change.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Down at the ol' Bat Bolt 'n' Skull, the scare crew is part of the swingin' wake being held in honor of the Corpse Bride's 13th anniversary amongst the skeletons and zombies that make up the house band and kitchen/wait staff. Applause can be heard when Emily, the guest of honor herself cuts the deathday cake brought out and placed atop the center table.

:insatiable: Wha kind of cake is this anyway?
:batty: It's a special mix called Cemetery Cookies & Cream.
:insatiable: Oh, that sound delicious!
The fiends grab a slice of cake for themselves, congratulating the deathday ghoul.
:insatiable: We still having a party for :jim: tomorrow right?
:batty: Of corpse.
:insatiable: Oh good.
Both continue mingling until late into the night when it'll be time to leave back to the apartment for a good night's sleep.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(Sorry I haven't been around . Headaches...etc.)
All of us are trying to gain some extra knowledge by watching some game shows . Prairie's in the kitchen when they're introducing the contestants . One of the contestants happens to be named Prairie! (but not Prairie Dawn)
Robin: Hey Prairie ! Get your buns in here! There's a lady in here with the same name as you!
From the kitchen PD....You're not funny , fly breath!!
Me: Hey Prairie....He isn't kidding! It IS Prairie ! But not Dawn!
she comes out and looks WOW! I'll be darned! Her parents were the same as mine! Sorry Robin.
Robin: Told ya! :stick_out_tongue:
A bit later we're watching a certain show that has to do w/ when you have to spin a wheel & buy a vowel. :wink:
A lady wanted to buy an "O"
:hungry: starts singing :sing: Wuld yu like tu buy en O ...Roond und neet ?:sing:

Chef?
:hungry: : Hmmm?
I BEG of you to not sing that song . I hated it when Lefty was around pawning stuff . So I'm scarred of it now :eek:
:hungry: : Oooohhh I sorreee. patting me on the head.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Ernie (overhearing the tv and walks in through Kathy’s door) Don’t do it! Don’t buy the O!!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ernie (overhearing the tv and walks in through Kathy’s door) Don’t do it! Don’t buy the O!!!
O's cost more than a nickel nowadays huh Ernie? (Stupid inflation. :rolleyes: ) But anyway , the lady bought an O and it won her the game!!

BEAR 2

Reaction score
O's cost more than a nickel nowadays huh Ernie? (Stupid inflation. :rolleyes: ) But anyway , the lady bought an O and it won her the game!!
Ernie: Oh, yeah...but as long as it won her the game to win more money...
Bert: All letters for the purposes of spelling and education should be free.
Ernie: Bert’s been watching a lot of MSNBC. Khehehe!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ernie: Oh, yeah...but as long as it won her the game to win more money...
Bert: All letters for the purposes of spelling and education should be free.
Ernie: Bert’s been watching a lot of MSNBC. Khehehe!
Yeah...I believe it ,Ernie. But we need money to pay for kids' books and everything ,Bert. You know those public television things they have every so often where you see people answering phones? It's like that. Robin goes to school down here because the swamp because have decent schooling. So his parents have been sending me money to help me pay for his books & school supplies. Yeesh..are they expensive! :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ed heads off to take a bath/shower.
:insatiable: Why, one missing?
:batty: 1, 1 missing bath!
*Brings a flashlight, though I don't need it now that it's darkened night; an umbrella to keep me covered if it rains, though that's pretty much the same as the raining shower; and a bowling ball in case Biff shows up needing to borrow it for the local HVC tournament.

*After showering and dressing...
The scare crew sit down watching some scary movies, glad we have some home-made PB cups to snack on.