You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Has anyone ever noticed how in Mario Kart, the bigger, bulkier characters (such as Bowser and Wario) are always the fastest ones, and the smaller guys (such as Toad) are usually the slower ones? You'd think it would be the other way around.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Has anyone ever watched the first Japanese opening to Pokemon (or in this case, Pocket Monsters)?

It's amazing how I never would have guessed that a clip from the first U.S. intro was Pikachu looking up a girl's skirt (she even screams in response!).

Oh, Japan....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is it it's always the most annoying pop songs that always end up being so popular and keep coming back in cycles? I keep getting the itching feeling that either one of Meghan Trainor's old shames ("All About That Bass" or "Lips Are Movin'") will make a comeback soon.
I called it.

I've heard "All About That Bass" more times than I care to this week.

And seriously, "Havanananana" has become a very overrated song.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ever notice that a number of Tom Kenny's characters start out having deeper or more wooden voices before he begins to grow into them? Heffer had a deeper, and more wooden voice; Dog was not only deeper, but more nasally, almost sounding like Mickey Mouse with a cold; Carl sounded like a variation of Dog; I don't think even SpongeBob was quite as hyper and neurotic in the beginning as he eventually became.