Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Yes. But it's been months we've done that, and I don't do that anymore cuz that's all there is and it's about time for me to get busy with other things. Now I'm leaving you guys to wait for the clips yourselves. :wink:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yes. But it's been months we've done that, and I don't do that anymore cuz that's all there is and it's about time for me to get busy with other things. Now I'm leaving you guys to wait for the clips yourselves. :wink:
Months? If by months you mean days, then yes, it’s been months since you nagged people. :rolleyes:
LOL :wink:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Months? If by months you mean days, then yes, it’s been months since you nagged people. :rolleyes:
LOL :wink:
Actually I stopped nagging people sometime after February. There weren't anymore clips I needed to look for, so I had to call it with my search efforts. If there's clips you guys wanna see that aren't online, you can wait yourselves. I ain't helpin' anyone with lookin' for clips anymore, it's too much work. Last year I've had a stressfully hard time getting Windy and Ernie and the Candy Salesman and so I finally got them, and I'm not going through this trouble with other clips anymore. Donezetto! :wink:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Actually I stopped nagging people sometime after February. There weren't anymore clips I needed to look for, so I had to call it with my search efforts. If there's clips you guys wanna see that aren't online, you can wait yourselves. I ain't helpin' anyone with lookin' for clips anymore, it's too much work. Last year I've had a stressfully hard time getting Windy and Ernie and the Candy Salesman and so I finally got them, and I'm not going through this trouble with other clips anymore. Donezetto! :wink:
Okay, dude, whatever you say... :rolleyes:

gravy

Reaction score
Yes, folks. That's right, now you can figure out how to get the rest of the clips yourselves. :wink:
EERRRRRR

You Are Wrong!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what? I'm just gonna end the dispute here.

I've known Brandon for at least 3 years and he's made it clear he won't listen to what you guys throw at him. So to be honest, it's just a waste of time calling him out for nagging other people for clips.

Moving on. Discussion over.