Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Oh no, I only mentioned you being conservative in general, not if you support Trump or not (I'm also not sure if Dwayne is a Trump supporter or not).

But no, I agree, there aren't that many on this site it seems (conservatives whether they support Trump or not).
No problems. No offense taken. There are other reasons for my support for conservatives but I won't go in to them here. I don't want to pollute this thread with politics. We have another thread for that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This isn't a hostile question but more my own curiousness since I've only seen like maybe 3 conservatives on this site (you, @MuppetsRule and @dwayne1115).

Why do you support Trump? Again, just out of my own curiousness, not something hostile like "oh mai gad why u support dat guy?!".
I am not a die hard Trump supporter. I loved him on The Apprentice and when I heard he was running for president I was very excited, and thought he was going to really do wonders for the economy, and trade deals overseas. I also thought he would be a strong leader, and really get thing done without playing politics.
All that being said I have a hard time telling what the truth is and is not. I want to be able to believe both the news media and things that come out of the white house directly, but a lot of times they are both very different, so that makes me being a supporter hard. It's also hard for me to not believe what so many non supporters say about Trump. Like he is a racist, and a homophobe among other things. I mean I have seen other presidents have mean things said about them, but not to the extent of Trump. I just shared a picture on Facebook of the president saying he had just cured cancer, and then below that were people protesting that Trump was racist and wrong for curing cancer. So I think if I knew the God's honest truth about somethings then I could be a better supporter.
Keep in mind also that being conservative and being a Republican are two completely different things.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Have you ever seen Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? If so, what are your thoughts on the show?

Favorite kinds of candy?

If a guy in a bunny costume showed up at your door, what would you do?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Have you ever seen Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? If so, what are your thoughts on the show?

Favorite kinds of candy?

If a guy in a bunny costume showed up at your door, what would you do?
I have never seen Whatever Happened To Robot Jones, so cannot have a say.

My favorite kinds of candy would have to be Smarties, Twix, and Reese's.

If a guy in a bunny costume showed up at my door, I would ask someone if I should let him in.