Muppet Fan Confessions

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Emilio Delgado's portrayal saves Luis who would otherwise be a more bland version of Gordon with a guitar.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know Prairie Dawn gets a fair bit of love here, and as you can see in my sig she's one of my top four characters, but I get kind of annoyed at how underrated she is. I mean, outside of our fandom, few people ever mention her. Also, most people don't even know that Kate Monster from Avenue Q was based on Prairie.

Also, I don't think The Count is a very strong character. I mean, I like him just fine, but there's not really much you can do with him; which would probably explain why the writers hardly use him these days.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The count was always a one-joke character, let's be honest .

MrMuppet93

Reaction score
I used to prefer the Sesame Street Muppets over the "regular" Muppets. Also, all Muppets from Space did was during the Kap'n Alphabet scene, make me go to the local Kroger and get some Post Alpha-Bits right away!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I know Prairie Dawn gets a fair bit of love here, and as you can see in my sig she's one of my top four characters, but I get kind of annoyed at how underrated she is. I mean, outside of our fandom, few people ever mention her. Also, most people don't even know that Kate Monster from Avenue Q was based on Prairie.

Also, I don't think The Count is a very strong character. I mean, I like him just fine, but there's not really much you can do with him; which would probably explain why the writers hardly use him these days.
I agree with you about Prairie, and I thought that instead of creating Zoey they should have just bumped up Prairie more. Not to say I dont like Zoie