Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 1 - Sir Kermit the Brave / Animal Fly Airplane

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Has anyone else mentioned or seen the picture of Scooter and Skeeter playing on a see saw.
Yeah, there's a ton of babies on the wall - Sweetums, Pepe, Lew Zealand, Mahna Mahna & Snowths, Bunsen and Beaker and they said a ton of characters like Dr. Teeth and Rizzo are slated to appear. The thought of baby Dr. Teeth kind of terrifies me.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I do like it a bit. Though I do miss seeing stuff like movies clips like the original and Animal saying good bye-bye in the end. I did enjoy Animal's Airplane. I do hope this show does well and hoping more Muppet Babies show up. Especially from the original show. I do love this that Miss Nanny's stockings change with the theme of the show.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Sir Kermit the Brave: An awesome first episode as The Muppet Babies use their imaginations to find Miss Nanny.

Animal Fly Airplane: I could totally see how the other Muppet babies didn't want Animal to fly, as he is pretty hyper (Doesn't Animal have ADHD? I remember reading something about it a few years ago but don't know if it's true), but obviously Animal loves airplanes and knows how to control one, Overall awesome episode!