The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

mr3urious

Reaction score
I wouldn't call Fievel Goes West a bad sequel. It didn't have anything of real importance to say unlike AAT, and relied a bit too much on the mice being idiots to drive the plot, but it's a very fun sequel with the same high-quality theatrical animation (albeit more bouncy and cartoony) that at least didn't blatantly retread the first in terms of its themes. I admit that I liked it more than the first as a kid because it had a more fun and adventurous feel to it.

And hey, at least compared to other Don Bluth sequels made without Bluth's involvement, FGW is a freaking gold mine. :smile:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Fievel Goes West is better than An American Tail - fight me.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
*enters*

Has someone already make the joke, weeks ago, "The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again... but not for long" or "but at a price"? Because I want to do that.

That is all.

*exits*

mr3urious

Reaction score
You know, watching the Jack & Jill review, I've always found it weird that when a movie doesn't have shameless product placement where you would expect it to be (especially when it comes to something from Sony or Happy Madison), it's even more jarring than wall-to-wall product placement. But at the same time I respect American Girl for not associating themselves with garbage like that. :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know, watching the Jack & Jill review, I've always found it weird that when a movie doesn't have shameless product placement where you would expect it to be (especially when it comes to something from Sony or Happy Madison), it's even more jarring than wall-to-wall product placement. But at the same time I respect American Girl for not associating themselves with garbage like that. :smile:
Heh, that would be hilarious if American Girl sponsored a bad movie about Adam Sandler in drag.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You already know a movie's going to be crap if you see Columbia Pictures and Happy Madison at the beginning.

(Only exceptions for me are the first Paul Blart movie and Grown Ups).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i liked the master of disguise. it wasn't a great movie but it was cute for what it was. didn't know people think its terrible