The Fall Guy Movie: Yes, The Horror Is Real...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a Pink Panther movie w/ the panther. I figured they would have made one by now. I would like to see it done the same way they did Bullwinkle and Rocky even though everyone here didn't like it. I liked it very well. It was better then some movies they do like that. But Pink Panther? Would anyone want to see a movie of him and the other characters in that cartoon show?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I always thought the Inspector cartoons and The Ant and the Anteater cartoons were funnier.

wolfy

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I always thought the Inspector cartoons and The Ant and the Anteater cartoons were funnier.
I remember those!

I liked the Ant and the Anteater cartoons, too. Wasn't the Ant's voice done by someone like Shecky Green or Joey Bishop? They were cute.

Boy, those take me back a looooong way! I think I remember seeing some "Pink" cartoons with the Inspector in them when we went to drive-in movies with the parents in the mid-60s!

Pajamas, blankets and popcorn in the back of the station wagon, tailgate down, misquitoes buzzing, icy cold Coca-colas with straws and falling asleep before the second feature...

*sigh*

Those were the days, my friend....
wolfy

DirthNader

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
I'd love to see the old Filmmation "Masters of the Universe" animated series remade as a live action feature film.

Check that, remade as a good live action feature film.
Ah. Your wish is granted. I don't remember the date, exactly, but Dolph Lundgrin played the live version of this cartoon legend. It costarred a much younger Courtney Cox as a hapless teen caught in the middle of an inter galactic battle between good and evil.

I think it was a total bust at the theaters.

DirthNader

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I wouldn't mind to see a Mr. Ed movie. I've always watched it everynight they reran it.
Did you ever see Hot to Trot? It was about a talking horse, voiced by John Candy, who falls in league with none other than Bobcat Goldthwait. Some references to Mr. Ed were made in this less than watchable film (note: any statements made directly about said film are strictly the oppinion of the author of this post). As to your suggestion, I think it's a winning idea. It would be great if they went ahead and did it in B&W, to maintain the original quality of the series.

Drtooth

Reaction score
wolfy said:
I would have like a good "Get Smart," but that idea was pretty well killed with the making of the two "Inspector Gadget" movies...

Inspector Gadget could have worked if Disney didn't Make it go "Hollywood." If they got the guy who plays MONK, it would have worked.

I mean, and the Bullwinkle Movie... all I ever Hear is b*** and Moans. OOh CGI Bullwinkle and Rocky Boo Hoo! How about the live action Brain the Dog as a real dog, huh? They could have done that with the moose and squirrel or they could have had 20 year old actors play them.

wolfy

Reaction score
While I'm not big on Inspector Gadget (the one with Matt Broderick), I do enjoy going past the area that it was filmed at least once every couple months. Pittsburgh is a fun movie area, and I never knew how many films were done here until my kid started working at WRS Studios!

I mean, I knew about the ones done in the past 7 years, of course, but the ones prior to that...well, you just don't realize how many are filmed in America unless you really know the area or really check the fine print on the screen for "filmed in *whatever* location"...

Anyone got good news about old shows being remade into good movies?
wolfy