Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Bry. At the moment, I'm watching/nearby Biff and Sully who are working on the patio's shed and Digit restoring some of the light fixtures. Busy days here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Earlier yesterday evening, around 7-ish...
:insatiable: is laid out on the couch, passed out from the many chocolate-centric recipes gathered from all the shows on FN.
Ed is almost the same after the good family lunch, especially when ribs are involved.

*Later, about another couple hours...
Grah! What now? Oh, there was an explosion at the Electric Company.
:batty: Hope my old fiend Blackula managed to escape the black-out blow-up.

*Finally...
Ed wakes up warily hearing the TV turned back on around 3 AM, mm, electricity's returned, everything must have been fixed at the Electric Company.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Hey Mom...we're studying about the royalty of Russia . The kings and queens are called czars and czarinas right ?
Right.
Robin: Well Bobby said the kids are called ...ready for this....
Go ahead.
Robin: Czardines!!:smirk: But he was only joking!
Czard...?...Hooboy....:rolleyes: Did he get in trouble?
Robin: Mrs Taylor rolled her eyes like you did because she knows Bobby's sense of humor. Our whole class laughed really hard! And our Russian exchange student Alexei got a kick out of Bobby!
I'm surprised Alexei wasn't offended.
Robin: Nah...Alexei's really cool!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves a note reminding Kathy to please reply to the HVC conversation regarding our newest applicant.
*Also leaves a gift-wrapped tin of sardines and a container of cream for Gaffer.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Leaves a note reminding Kathy to please reply to the HVC conversation regarding our newest applicant.
*Also leaves a gift-wrapped tin of sardines and a container of cream for Gaffer.
Gaffer pounces on her gift with gusto .I walk away fanning my nose . Enjoy the gift , baby!! .Sardines..blecchh....:stick_out_tongue:
OK...Ed...I thought I answered said message but I didn't . It's answered now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, c'mon, sardines are delicious, we often have them in stock for dinner when there's not an already prepped meat available. Then again, maybe we're buying a different brand that doesn't have that much oil in them. *Shrugs.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Ernie: A can a sardines? I wonder if they were packed in Russia! Khehehehe!
Bert: Ernie..
Ernie: It’s a running joke, Bert.
Big Bird: Who’s running?
Ernie: No, no...they’re rushin’.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arrives back at Apt 1 after getting help putting all our laundry through various loads, at least I can fold and sort it into piles as to what goes to whom.

*Drops in to watch some episodes of Tales From the Vet on MMN.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sympathy:: Ya know Kat...you're a puzzle with these stomach pains. The tests came out normal right?
Yeah.
:sympathy:: I thought of a solution but.... all of a sudden standing and putting all his weight against Chef's pot and pan cabinet Stop eating Chef's cooking! chuckling
Stop that! then addressing :hungry: No Chef..Your cooking isn't the cause of my stomach pain . Don't listen to him.
:hungry:: Ja...I knu...then grabbing a spatula that :sympathy: didn't see and whacking him a couple of times
:sympathy:..
OW!!OW!! OK! Chef..I was kidding!! Sorry!! Your cooking is delicious!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returning back home.

Me: Hey, what are all these envelopes doing in our mailslot?
:batty: Ah, they're apparently a subscription of Capitol Records albums.
Me: What? I don't have a subscription to Capitol Records, not even one to CD Baby.
:batty: Mmhm, let me check. Oh, they postman must've gotten our mail mixed-up again. These say they're for a Mr. Yankee-Vik from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
*Silly music sound cue.

:insatiable:, singing, Oh-oh-ouoh, Oh-Oreo, oh-oh-ouoh, the white stuff.
*Ponders if I should tell Cook about the other song about those, where it doesn't matter if you eat the black or white.

Meanwhile, Uncle Deadly sings his own version of Like a Caryon, dieing for the very last time, like a caryon, got your funeral on my mind.

:zany: