The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
My avatar is a picture of Kermit and his clone on Sesame Street that I found on Muppet Wiki.

SesameFever

Reaction score
My avatar is a picture of Kermit and his clone on Sesame Street that I found on Muppet Wiki.
I am an avid Sesame Street Fan and I always heard that Kermit left Sesame Street for The Muppet Show. How can it be a clone??? The only Clone Kermit has is that bad dude from The Muppets

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I am an avid Sesame Street Fan and I always heard that Kermit left Sesame Street for The Muppet Show. How can it be a clone??? The only Clone Kermit has is that bad dude from The Muppets
It was an old Sesame Newsflash sketch, which somehow he got cloned probably from another character's machine or something. The clone was only in one sesame skit, not a recurring character. Look it up on Muppet Wiki if you are curious about it.

SesameFever

Reaction score
It was an old Sesame Newsflash sketch, which somehow he got cloned probably from another character's machine or something. The clone was only in one sesame skit, not a recurring character. Look it up on Muppet Wiki if you are curious about it.
Ok Thanks

Any Del

Reaction score
Mine is of Naruto and Saauke in their awaken forms from the video game cover of "Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm". Originally it was called "Naruto PS3 Project" because it was the first game for the the new console at that time. Plus the creators wanted to test it out on the new engine.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Eh I changed it already. This time it's Kermit in this weird picture I found I think on this forum somewhere. Very weird. I'm not planning to change it for a while.