Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4713 - Get Ready for Today

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4713 - Get Ready for Today
HBO Premiere: Saturday April 1, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday November 27, 2017

Elmo and Abby help Crystal the Ball come up with a morning routine, so she can be ready to go out and play.

This episode features an all-new street story, Super Grover 2.0 ("How Now Down Cow") and a new Elmo's World ("Morning Routines").

If you saw "Get Ready for Today" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, #MyHBOIsFlawed, because once again, SST wasn't on today. Sounds like I didn't miss an interesting episode though.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Meh. The scene with Elmo and Crystal at night was cute and funny (love that she slept in a catchers mitt), but the rest was kinda uninteresting. Someone else was clearly performing Abby, with Leslie's voice dubbed in before or after. I'm gonna after, because the Muppeteer was hamming it up much more than Leslie usually does.

Nice to get Ernie and Bert as the cold open too. Little goof though - the second time Ernie blew his horn, it wasn't touching his mouth.

Not really sure how the Super Grover bit related to "morning routines," but whatever.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cold open with Ernie and Bert was great. It was a classic Bert and Ernie routine if you'll pardon the pun. The street story was okay. I liked Jen Barnhart's performance as Crystal. Crystal waking Elmo up throughout the night was hilarious. As some people have said, Ryan's Elmo is more 3-dimensional than Kevin's. I liked that in the new EW, the Two-headed Monster appeared and we finally got a new transition to the game portion.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Once again, #MyHBOIsFlawed, because once again, SST wasn't on today. Sounds like I didn't miss an interesting episode though.
The episode premieres on PBS on Monday. Do you think you could catch it and give us your thoughts? It's worth watching for groggy Elmo.