Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new to this thread, but I've been wanting to put more Muppet Songs on my iPhone! Songs/Albums I'm looking for are:

- Muppets Tonight: Kermit's version of Once in a Lifetime, Kermit's version of Dancing in the Dark, Gonzo's version of Dancing By Myself, Kermit and Tony Bennett singing Firefly (I have others but can't remember them now)
- Muppets From Space (I'm looking for the new version of I'm Going to Go Back There Someday)
- Muppets Wizard of Oz Album
- Songs from Muppets Letters to Santa
- Pet Song from Kermit's Swamp Years
- Muppets Beach Party Album
- Piggy Exercise Album
- The Green Album
- Ol' Brown Ears is Back
- Muppet Family Christmas
- Muppets Most Wanted - I'll Get You What You Want - Brett Mckenzie Version

Also, I really hope someone will make MP3s of the Hollywood Bowl songs as well.

And if you guys need my email it's xsunshineeclipse@yahoo.com

Edit: And if I need to offer something I have:
- The Muppet Movie Album
- The Muppets 2011 Album
- Muppets Most Wanted
- Kermit and Miss Piggy singing In Spite of Ourselves from The 2015 Show
- Piggy's Rap from The 2015 Show
- Kermit singing Rainbow Connection from The 2015 Show
- Electric Mayhem and Jack White - You Are The Sunshine of My Life
- Electric Mayhem Songs
- Muppet Vision 3D Audio
- Here Come The Muppets Audio
- Muppets On Location Audio
- Some songs from the official Fraggle Rock Album

Thanks!

Last edited:

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
Also I was wondering because someone posted The Muppets on XM Radio. I remember the Muppets taking over the iTunes Radio for Muppets Most Wanted and I was wondering if anyone had audio from that?

Also the Muppet Babies Soundtrack as well.

If not, that's okay!

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Songs/Albums I'm looking for are:
- Muppets From Space (I'm looking for the new version of I'm Going to Go Back There Someday)
- Songs from Muppets Letters to Santa
- Muppets Beach Party Album
- Piggy Exercise Album
- Muppet Family Christmas
Hi, if you contact GonzoLover85 he'd be able to send you these which I sent him last month. Reason why I'm recommending a second party is because I can't really fulfill any MUP3 song requests at the moment until my long-term electricity and inet connection are both restored. At the moment I'm running on a power plant generator and my brother's cell phone for limited times.
Hope this helps. :batty:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi, if you contact GonzoLover85 he'd be able to send you these which I sent him last month. Reason why I'm recommending a second party is because I can't really fulfill any MUP3 song requests at the moment until my long-term electricity and inet connection are both restored. At the moment I'm running on a power plant generator and my brother's cell phone for limited times.
Sorry to hear that. :frown:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Holy bats! I totally forgot you're in PR. I hope all is well with you and your loved ones. :concern:

SesameFever

Reaction score
Anybody have the I Am Big Bird Soundtrack to share? CD label, booklet, and back cover scans if possible if not just the music is fine. Thanks. Bob