Sesame Street/Muppet Art

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi! If you have never seen me on here before well that's why I said Hi. To the ones who know me from seeing me on here or know of me from doing things like RPG Threads or other things, Hi to you all. Ok on with the what this thread is about. I have my very own YouTube Channel which I do videos on and well I've became a very good friend with a member here called "Muppet Dude." If anyone knows who I'm talking about "GOOD!" I am so glad. He's a really cool guy. He does a lot of Sesame Street/Muppet/Fraggle artwork that he sends to me. I make Unboxing or Unenveloping. Whatever you want to call it. So I figure his artwork on my channel. I in a way get him noticed and he helps get me Subscribers. Which is really cool. So with out further a due, check out some of his art work from my videos. Enjoy! (P.S. There is one video I did of Oscar the Grouch) Hope you enjoy!

The First One Muppet Dude Sent Me
The Second One Muppet Dude Sent Me
And The Third One So Far (This is the one I really Enjoy)
And here is my Oscar the Grouch drawing I did

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow, these are really nice. Some of the finest SST fan art i've ever seen!
EDIT: You guys should really be illustrators.

Last edited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wow, these are really nice. Some of the finest SST fan art i've ever seen!
EDIT: You guys should really be illustrators.
Thanks! The last one with Oscar is from one of the Sesame Street Library Book Collection. I'm not really all the great when it comes to drawing from my own versions of certain characters. I can. I'm just one that likes it to look just like the character.
EDIT: I looked at some of your artwork too. I really do like yours as well. Great Job!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok Here is a new video of some more of Tony's artwork. Seasons 11-20. Enjoy!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here is a new video of some new artwork of Tony's (Muppetdude) of Sesame Street seasons 21-30. Enjoy!