And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Even back then, you knew that deep down, you were a redneck bold and true. Stop suppressing it. Let your natural redneck envelope you and define your life. Let it guide you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even back then, you knew that deep down, you were a redneck bold and true. Stop suppressing it. Let your natural redneck envelope you and define your life. Let it guide you.
I may be southern, but I sure ain't redneck. You take me out of the city, you've taken me out of civilization. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're not alone. Reminds me of when I was in 4th grade and everyone poked fun at me for thinking Alaska was a state (which it TECHNICALLY is)
Well, there are those now who say that Friday is part of the weekend and Sunday is a weekday.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, isn't it kind of like how Kellyanne Conway says lies are "alternative facts" when they're really lies?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm convinced more than ever now that Trump lives in perpetual Opposite Day if he says people who discriminate against others are fine people, then says the very people who are discriminated against are SOBs.

Censored

Reaction score
You're not alone. Reminds me of when I was in 4th grade and everyone poked fun at me for thinking Alaska was a state (which it TECHNICALLY is), but honestly screw my hometown's public school. Was constantly bullied until I moved to a learning-disabled school in 6th grade (sure saved my life).
Alaska is not "technically" a state. Alaska simply IS a state.