And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
In one way we're in the same boat, another way, we're not.
Had the same thing happen to me. Had a very affordable plan called QualCare, which was replaced (mandatory, we had no say in the matter) by Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Premiums went through the roof, $3,000 deductible, limited number of doctors that would even see you, let alone accept this plan, all the hassles that made me think, it doesn't pay to be sick. But you need medical attention, so they have you over a barrel.

But all this was back in July 2015.

I totally agree, this country needs affordable healthcare for everybody, especially if you have any pre existing conditions. But neither ChumpCare or OcrummyCare work.

Thank God I have coverage through my wife's Aetna plan, which is so much better than Blue Cross.
It is ridiculous if you live in a state and there is only ONE healthcare provider.
And if you want better (or affordable) coverage, you have to move.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, thanks to Dictator Drumpf, come end of the year when I lose my $20 a month Humana plan for health insurance, my only option will be a nearly $400 a month BlueCross/BlueShield plan.
If it makes you feel better, this was going to be a song on Randy's new album "Dark Matter."

You know, with his only knowledge of five chords..... Six.

(South Park jokes. :stick_out_tongue:)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know those kooky memes Republicans have been spreading comparing the real Trumps to fake Obamas (like O.J. Simpson instead of Barack, or an angry black lady instead of Michelle)? I wanted to try my hand at some in reverse:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know those kooky memes Republicans have been spreading comparing the real Trumps to fake Obamas (like O.J. Simpson instead of Barack, or an angry black lady instead of Michelle)? I wanted to try my hand at some in reverse:

At least yours was done out of good humor.

At this point I ignore most political memes because I feel like they both come from biased far left/right liberals and conservatives.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just wonder if anyone here can figure out the very obscure Muppet reference in the first one.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is bringing back memories of Grade 7 when while reading out loud, I stumbled when reading the word "for" and ended up saying "fer" instead. Never heard the end of it for the rest of my middle school days.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is bringing back memories of Grade 7 when while reading out loud, I stumbled when reading the word "for" and ended up saying "fer" instead. Never heard the end of it for the rest of my middle school days.
You're not alone. Reminds me of when I was in 4th grade and everyone poked fun at me for thinking Alaska was a state (which it TECHNICALLY is), but honestly screw my hometown's public school. Was constantly bullied until I moved to a learning-disabled school in 6th grade (sure saved my life).