International skits on Youtube...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Just a heads up, all of the stuff on my Plaza Sesamo channel has been set to unlisted for the time being. Sesame Workshop (I'm assuming their Latin America team, not the NY folks) has put a copyright claim on virtually all of them; three were removed and gave my channel a strike (ones that happened to be on their official YT channel anyhow; the strike expires in June, so whatever), while another (the Spider-Monster spoof) was removed as well (but no strike was given).

I'm not quite sure what they're trying to do, but I don't have a lot of those clips backed up, so I should get on that, or they'll be gone for the ages.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just a heads up, all of the stuff on my Plaza Sesamo channel has been set to unlisted for the time being. Sesame Workshop (I'm assuming their Latin America team, not the NY folks) has put a copyright claim on virtually all of them; three were removed and gave my channel a strike (ones that happened to be on their official YT channel anyhow; the strike expires in June, so whatever), while another (the Spider-Monster spoof) was removed as well (but no strike was given).

I'm not quite sure what they're trying to do, but I don't have a lot of those clips backed up, so I should get on that, or they'll be gone for the ages.
Do you have a link to the Peluda Y Azul video?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do what you gotta do, bud. Sorry to hear about the claim.

Worse comes to worse, there's always Vimeo or Dailymotion.