MGM Studios Muppets

Doglion

Reaction score
Yeah that would be cool. I'm off today and tomorrow, but I'm there the rest of the week. I work left block, email me and we can set up a time/etc.

Matt doglion1@cs.com
:smile:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Doglion said:
Yeah that would be cool. I'm off today and tomorrow, but I'm there the rest of the week. I work left block, email me and we can set up a time/etc.

Matt doglion1@cs.com
I'm headed home for a few days on vacation. I will be back Tuesday, 2:30-10 Showkeeping.

I'll email you when I get back in town, we'll set something up.

Jeremy

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Awww....I was a CP last year working at them Muppet store (I worked left block a few times too), I so miss the Muppets stockroom, full of Muppet-y goodness and some of the nicest stockers in the entire park!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You are all soo lucky! I wish I could go to that place, Is that DisneyWorld and MGM Studios combined, I have heard about that and I know its huge. Is that the only place with any muppet rides etc such as muppet 3d?

I would love to go there so much, I went to Disneyland in LA in 1994 and it was the best time of my life, I still remember how happy I was now. Its a magical place that you cant get the same magic anywhere else. If theres muppet attractions at that disneyworld I could imagine you couldnt be in a better place really. You are all so lucky to work there!

That would be a dream for me!

:excited:

towels

Reaction score
Disneyworld is set up like four different theme parks (each with their own admission fee)
Magic Kingdom is similar to Disneyland
Epcot is more of a global-wonders of mankind type thing
Animal Kingdom is much like it sounds
Disney-MGM studios is the one that has the Muppets. :smile:
It's a movie based theme park with Star Tours and Backlot tours and the like.

They've recently opened a second park across from Disneyland called California Adventure, and I think they have a Muppet 3D there too, but I could be wrong.

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
towels said:
Disneyworld is set up like four different theme parks (each with their own admission fee)
Magic Kingdom is similar to Disneyland
Epcot is more of a global-wonders of mankind type thing
Animal Kingdom is much like it sounds
Disney-MGM studios is the one that has the Muppets. :smile:
It's a movie based theme park with Star Tours and Backlot tours and the like.

They've recently opened a second park across from Disneyland called California Adventure, and I think they have a Muppet 3D there too, but I could be wrong.
California Adventure does have the muppets, and a tiny tiny Muppet gift shop.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
California Adventure does have the muppets, and a tiny tiny Muppet gift shop.
So theres a muppet 3D vision at the the MGM studios disneyworld place and theres one at the "DisneyLand" in L.A. Is that Disneyland in California? I wasnt sure what the place was called, thats the Disneyland we went to in 1994, im sure its changed a great deal since then, I want to come to America with lots of money and buy loads of muppet stuff and visit all the unusual shops and Disneylands and theme parks, that would be great!

:stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
So theres a muppet 3D vision at the the MGM studios disneyworld place and theres one at the "DisneyLand" in L.A. Is that Disneyland in California? I wasnt sure what the place was called, thats the Disneyland we went to in 1994, im sure its changed a great deal since then, I want to come to America with lots of money and buy loads of muppet stuff and visit all the unusual shops and Disneylands and theme parks, that would be great!

:stick_out_tongue: :smile:
The disneyland Muppet store is located at Disney's Calforina Adventure park which opened in 2001. I believe the shop is called Rizzo's.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Bean Bunny said:
The disneyland Muppet store is located at Disney's Calforina Adventure park which opened in 2001. I believe the shop is called Rizzo's.
So are there now 3 Disney theme parks in the US? Im a little confused, lol.