The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This is currently an ongoing thing. My new iPhone is a month old and am already getting a No Service message when I clearly have it.

And the voicemail badge sometimes doesn't show up anymore either.

Wicked annoying.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I don't know where else to post this, but my grandpa seems to be on the final stretch towards death. He's 89, just celebrated his birthday in May, and he had a long and productive life, but still, there's a lot of memories that have run through my mind and it's sad to see him on the final plane out.
Condolences... it's never easy waiting for that last year to play out. I wish you more opportunities to spend time with your grandfather, for a few more happy memories.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad wouldn't let me have the leftover noodles like usual, and instead gave them to my mother who was starving.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Got just a little bit of sunburn today - been so long since I've spent a prolonged amount of time out in the sun, I forgot how easily I burn (dern me Celtic heritage, lads-n-lasses); but it's okay, I was going around downtown filming some footage for a video.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Whelp, my grandpa died this morning. Feeling a lot of emotions right now to say the least.
I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I'm really, really sorry for your loss. I've been losing a lot of older relatives within the last few years. It can be easy to feel regretful when people you love die. But the one thing i've learned is (and this may sound a little cheesy but) the best thing you can do is to carry that person with you as much as you can. Now, I don't mean stay sad about it every day of your life, I mean to really focus on your favorite things about that person. Carry all the lessons they taught you, remember all the times they made you laugh, or made you happy. That way you'll be a much happier person, and you can pass those things down to other people and make them happy too. :smile: