Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
The only thing more impressive than these hitting the shelves is how they somehow managed to get all the figures to stand on uneven ground!

muppetperson

Reaction score
The only thing more impressive than these hitting the shelves is how they somehow managed to get all the figures to stand on uneven ground!
Now I know the location- the Patterson Library! The MiniMates Back To The Future figures were posted in the front of the building, and it is the same rocky driveway.

muppetperson

Reaction score
You can't not love these figures! That is classic Piggy right there, something that Palisades couldn't pull off back in the day
True, but not because they didn't want to. The approval guide at the time was to have Miss Piggy "Barbie esk".(Thin figure and yellow hair).

beaker

Reaction score
Ughh, Big Bad Toy Store is sold out. I would have preordered earlier but I honestly had no idea when Series 3 was ever going to come out. And Entertainment Earth would be $15 more due to their higher shipping and California sales tax. Anyone know anywhere else to order Series 3 online?
I wish ya could order these from Diamond directly for the same price.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Ughh, Big Bad Toy Store is sold out. I would have preordered earlier but I honestly had no idea when Series 3 was ever going to come out. And Entertainment Earth would be $15 more due to their higher shipping and California sales tax. Anyone know anywhere else to order Series 3 online?
You should've done so.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Phone orders over $99 at Entertainment Earth have free shipping. If you call to place your order and buy waves 3 and 4 together, you'd cut out the shipping costs, at least. The good thing about EE is they do not charge your credit card until the item is in stock, so you would be charged in waves as each item came in.