The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
The Meh emoji reminds me more of Sour Bill from Wreck-it Ralph, both in looks and voice.
Holy crap, you're right! I never realized that! But seriously though, doesn't that girl emoji that's the main emoji's love interest (can't think of either of their names right now) look just like Wyldstyle from The Lego Movie?

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I was looking up TV listings and stumbled upon this show:
Doesn't this look like a clone of Norm of the North?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I was looking up TV listings and stumbled upon this show:
Doesn't this look like a clone of Norm of the North?
Nah, I think Grizzly and the Lemmings looks a lot better than Norm of the North. The humor is more charming (it reminds me of the old Tom and Jerry cartoons). Plus, these lemmings are a lot cuter than Norm's lemmings.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Speaking of bad CGI animated movies, here's the trailer for the second Nut Job.
Not only is the second movie planned for 2017, they also made costumes for it to tie in with a frozen yogurt shop.

If that wasn't bad enough, there's also going to be a live show. I kid you not.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Speaking of bad CGI animated movies, here's the trailer for the second Nut Job.
Not only is the second movie planned for 2017, they also made costumes for it to tie in with a frozen yogurt shop.

If that wasn't bad enough, there's also going to be a live show. I kid you not.
But... but, why, though?

WHY!? Why do we need this!??

Oh, wait, it's because of money, that's why. Sometimes, I feel like a lot of companies are being run by Mr. Krabs himself.

Oh, and I should mention that the cute-but-evil mouse is a complete ripoff of Snowball from the Secret Life of Pets.

mr3urious

Reaction score
There's no way this will succeed. The first Nut Job's success was dumb luck, and if Spark was a massive flop, I don't see this being very successful, either.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
But... but, why, though?

WHY!? Why do we need this!??

Oh, wait, it's because of money, that's why. Sometimes, I feel like a lot of companies are being run by Mr. Krabs himself.

Oh, and I should mention that the cute-but-evil mouse is a complete ripoff of Snowball from the Secret Life of Pets.
Or this guy: