Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4721 - Sheep in a Jet Pack

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4721 - Sheep in a Jet Pack
HBO Premiere: Saturday May 27, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday January 22, 2018

When Ovejita flies up high after putting on a jetpack, Abby and Nina figure out how to get her back down low.

This episode features an all-new street story, Cookie's Crumby Pictures ("The Cookie of Oz") and Elmo's World ("Up and Down").

If you saw "Sheep in a Jet Pack" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I love that even though Murray doesn't exist anymore, Ovejita's still around. This was a pretty fun story. My favorite part was Abby turning a table into grass and telling Chris he has to mow the table. I also liked how Chris' eggs looked when Abby froze them.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Pretty interesting for the main concept of having Ovejita out on her own. Nice to see Big Bird and his frozen yo-yo. Also: "Abby Cadabby, permeant IT."

I'm gonna call slight bull on the use of that Crumby Pictures segment; opposite is one small part of it.

And they pulled a letter of the day with the number of the day by having a theme segment with the bare mention of the number 2.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My cable was cut off this morning, so I wasn't able to see it. I'll probably catch up when it's On Demand.