Did Bear ever "sniff" you out?

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
This was the funniest story ever. When I was eating an apple, Bear sniffed me and said, "Wow! You smell like... um... what's the word... that fruit... red on the outside and white on the inside? And it grows on apple trees? Me and my family found this as the funniest thing ever!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
*BUMP*

Bear never sniffed me out when I was younger, CAUSE I WOULD ALWAYS RUN AWAY WHEN HE SNIFFED THE SCREEN! It always scared me to death when he did that! I eventually got over it, though.

However he did sniff me out once. I was watching an episode of BitBBH on YouTube, and I was in my bed wrapped up in my blanket. When Bear sniffed the screen, he said "You smell like you're wrapped up in a warm fuzzy blanket!" It kinda freaked me out, but I was also amazed that he knew exactly what I smelled like!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Well, I only saw part of one episode of this show (not my cup of tea), and on that day, he sniffed out oranges. I don't eat oranges, and I don't care much for orange juice, but my dad drinks orange juice daily. Does that count?

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
I remember when I watched a tape of Bear in The Big Blue House, bear sniffed and asked if I had washed my hands because my hands smelled soapy, I paused the video, went to the bathroom to wash my hands, and restarted the video at that part.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, I actually always found it kind of odd whenever he stuck his nose at me when I watched it as a kid and claimed I smelled like something. I was always like "Eh?".